• Australia
    • East Asia
    • West Asia/Middle East
    • North Asia
    • South Asia
    • Southeast Asia
    • Pacific Islands
    • Other (please list)
  4. 4. Which Serenes Forest sub-forum do you visit most?

• Introductions
    • General
    • Far From the Forest
    • Creative
    • ROM Hacking
    • Other Games
    • General Fire Emblem
    • NES and SNES Fire Emblems
    • GBA Fire Emblems
    • GC/Wii Fire Emblems
    • DS Fire Emblems
    • Awakening
    • My time is equally spent among several boards.
    • I just joined and haven't yet found my Serenes home!
    • Other (Specify?)
  5. 5. When did you last play a main series Fire Emblem game?

• Within the past day/twenty-four hours.
    • Within the past week, excluding the above.
    • Within the past month, excluding the above.
    • Within the past three months, excluding the above.
    • Within the past six months, excluding the above.
    • Within the past year, excluding the above.
    • More than a year ago.
    • I don't remember.
    • Never.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nintendo is not a popular company in Eastern Europe. They never advertise, and the prices are top dollar.

For example, Saturn is a large, popular electronics store in Poland. Haven't even got Pokemon X/Y stocked. Hardly anyone cares about Nintendo, so nobody buys the overpriced systems and instead choose to play games on cheaper PC, as a result nobody plays Fire Emblem thus have no reason to frequent a Fire Emblem forum.

Nintendo is not a popular company in Eastern Europe. They never advertise, and the prices are top dollar.

For example, Saturn is a large, popular electronics store in Poland. Haven't even got Pokemon X/Y stocked. Hardly anyone cares about Nintendo, so nobody buys the overpriced systems and instead choose to play games on cheaper PC, as a result nobody plays Fire Emblem thus have no reason to frequent a Fire Emblem forum.

Well, I should ask about northern Europe, because I live in Poland. >_<"

Why Nintendo isn't popular in for example Norway? It's really rich country and well managed country! In Polnad main reason, why players don't play in Nintendo games is pretty clear: Nintendo is associated a company which is creating games almost only for child. Average polish player knows probably only two, maybe three Japanese games series: Final Fantasty, Mario ("game only for child") and maybe Castlevania. Also, he thinks that Pokemon is anime.

LOL@poll title.

Edited by Old General

Saturn's got X/Y stocked here in Berlin (though it's dubious whether you'd consider this city Western or Northern or Central Europe given its location)

For anyone who ever wanted to know what the average age on the forums is, bored me averaged out the numbers in this poll and got 19.67.

This does not include the under 13/over 30 votes, though, because I didn't want to make guesses as to the exact values, but including them would most likely make the number skew slightly up. For example, simply treating those votes as 12/31/31 would result in an average of 19.78.

So there ya go. If anyone again claims we're a bunch of 16 year olds, tell them they're wrong.

For anyone who ever wanted to know what the average age on the forums is, bored me averaged out the numbers in this poll and got 19.67.

This does not include the under 13/over 30 votes, though, because I didn't want to make guesses as to the exact values, but including them would most likely make the number skew slightly up. For example, simply treating those votes as 12/31/31 would result in an average of 19.78.

So there ya go. If anyone again claims we're a bunch of 16 year olds, tell them they're wrong.

Nice, I'm exactly the average age.

BTW, I don't think the "under 13" vote was a serious one...

Edited by Nobody

I just tend to travel around the boards called other games and far from the forest (and their respective subforums). I have turned into a lurker now a days

Edited by SlayerX

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

To think a member of this forum was 9 years old when I joined o.o.

I think there's an unspoken law of forums requiring that you have to be 13 and older in order to join. At least I think that's the age where parental consent is no longer required.

Unspoken? No, it's very much a "spoken" law. I used to be a mod on a forum that would ban anyone under the age of thirteen unless they had some form of written parental consent.