[Poll closed] Battle of the Best: Round III

Raven

45 members have voted

1. 1. The faces of player twos all around the world

• [img=http://img138.imageshack.us/img138/2042/luigi.png] Luigi (Super Mario Bros.)
    • [img=http://img138.imageshack.us/img138/6963/tails.png] Miles "Tails" Prower (Sonic the Hedgehog)

Player twos around the world know all about these guys.

The plumber with the ability to run faster and jump higher than his short, plump (and debatably psychotic) older brother, but also often left laying in his shadow, and the two-tailed genius child fox that can help his best friend reach previously unreachable areas, and has saved his ass from falling from space to his death on more than one occasion.

VOTE NOW

Edited by AVERAGE RIVEN PLAYER

Tails cause I was always playing Tails as a child with my brother on the Sega Megadrive (cause I was to scared to play the sonic at the time, thought it didn't matter if tails died I was like 3-4 XD)

I'll admit, I HAVE started to get into the Sonic series as of late, and Tails kind of stole my heart and ran away with it... But Luigi has been my player two (actually, more like player one, as it stands for me) since I was a little girl, and as adorable as Tails is, he's not my Luigi.

I feel like I have a SERIOUS Mario bias, but I really only JUST starting paying close attention to the Sonic series.

This is truly an insanely hard choice...

I really have to go with Tails, though. My first video game experience was playing as Tails, being player 2 with my brother in Sonic 2. Not to mention that I adored foxes as a kid... I immediately adored the character. (and video games, lolz~)

I did debate that, but I decided against it because new topics are more noticed. Anyway, this shall be closed now, and a new one will be up shortly.

Results:

Luigi: 28 votes (64%)

Tails: 16 votes: (36%)