Terms that you dislike.

IceBrand

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why do you hate the term "gay"? Or do you just mean the misuse of it as an insult?

The misuse of it, and the same applies for retard. Gay seriously used to be one of my favorite words before I knew it as an insult, which really irritates me.

Terms that I dislike, huh?

Meh, that's rather hard for me to say. What basis do I need to come to such a conclusion? Should I just pick a word that I feel is overrated? But even that's hard to justify, after all that is just my opinion, bro; something that I feel is overrated is something y'all might get butthurt over. Or maybe I should just throw out something that I find to be rather cliche, but I don't want to be guilty of misrepping it. I'm not a racist, but people of certain cultures (*coughbritscough*) who are overly interested in semantics will accuse me of being a noob without giving my arguments a second thought, just saying (I'm sorry I don't have a deep seated grudge against marrying someone named Sue, guys). My idea of an entertaining day does not entail getting bitched at by the local elitist slut for being clearly ignorant and not railing against the latest fad. Or maybe I should just yolo and go through with it anyways (after all, it is my privilege as a user to be able to post what I want, as long as I abide by the better-than-iTunes terms of service)? I mean, I guess if it's that hard for me to pick a word, I could just derp and not pick a word at all...but I can't let my voice go unheard just because my brain turns to mush at the thought of being confronted by some brony whore. Really, I don't know why I am so worried, for compared to me, those fags are but insects (or was it the other way around, I forgot), railing against the heavens...in other words, I'm fucking OP (got all dat swag). Call me a Gary Stu if you like, but I feel like my epicness is sorely underrated on this site as a whole...Or maybe I'm just spending too much time listening to the trolls. What was I talking about again? Oh right, terms that I dislike. I obviously can't say none of the terms, as I do dislike some of them. I just feel like some people looked up stupid words specifically to post them here, I mean who the fuck has ever heard of boypussy or girlwood before? And don't even get me started on what the hell is a whovian. In the interest of keeping this post from getting any longer, I'll just laze out and pick OMGUS. Because I don't know how to pronounce it.

I feel like I'm forgetting something here...ohwait I got it.

Boobs.

A Whovian is someone who identifies as a fan of Doctor Who, like Trekkie for Star Trek fans.

Adding 'swell' to the list.

Edited by Makaze