gay thread

Esme

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She doesn't after I'm done with her

Or. Something. Something like that. Imagine that was a really witty sex joke. Like something everyone gasaped at.

Should have included subtle hints of roofies.

Oh wait.

ive never heard of wings and things in my life so i assumed it's Not Californian but apparently esau is from california. "Wtf"

I'm from San Diggity Ego, so I dunno. Maybe they're not around outside of SoCal or something?

After weeks of begging slavishly for attention from Esau, Inui begins playing hard to get with his money.

I MUST STAY STRONFG

STRONGER THAN STRONG

STRONFG

lol why are you still here there are people talking about how straight people don't exist and other stupid shit still

RUN

and stop being friends with everyone from here or they will keep linking you to shit forcing you to come around and call everyone niggers as a subtle way of trying to reinforce how they should stop even though they never do

and hi alux nigger

you are literally the heteronormative cissexist homophobic buzzword hitler shitlord

My attempts to boost the sporting pedigree of the gay thread have borne fruit. Through hiring a variety of unemployed teenagers, I have successfully formed the Gaythread Swagdancers. As they have no skills of any kind and are paid in cheap beer, they will be just as good at whatever sport you, the Democracy of gay thread, intend they compete in.

I will be a credit to my kind

also my scum homeland is fallen, let us never speak of it again