gay thread

Esme

knives are so scarce in this game

it's really weird

like, I only had two regular knives until I found the stiletto, and then I got another two stilettos from Calill and Bastian

plus they kinda suck in this game, too

Volke would probably be better if he could use swords. And I don't think there's any reason to go for knives with the non-promo'd mages who can get staves instead.

You basically need either Aether or Resolve to win tbh, also savestates.

Ya...as far as resolve goes, you can get it in chapter 27. If you're worried about taking out the final boss, make sure you assign it to Ike or a dragon. Though you won't have enough skill capacity to have Ike w/ aether and resolve.

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Volke would probably be better if he could use swords. And I don't think there's any reason to go for knives with the non-promo'd mages who can get staves instead.

Ya...as far as resolve goes, you can get it in chapter 27. If you're worried about taking out the final boss, make sure you assign it to Ike or a dragon. Though you won't have enough skill capacity to have Ike w/ aether and resolve.

with the godly magic growths and the shitty strength growths that they have and considering the absolute shit weapons that knives are, i think that you would be better off just using magic even against high res/low def enemy units.

• 5 months later...

penis lmao

yo nigga why did you get rid of your avatar and stop posting

did you become emo? 'cause if so congrats, you're growing up. we all went through that phase but you are younger than us so i guess nows your time.

• 1 year later...