gay thread

Esme

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[spoiler=no genders any more, I want them to turn black]

I kinda hate gender too, I'm just chicken enough that I don't tend to come out and express it very often, or at least not that openly

Also for somebody with as much baggage about gender/sex/whatever as I've let myself accumulate, mostly just via endless navel-gazing, I don't actually feel like I have anything in the neighborhood of actual GID, which usually makes me feel like I'm being kinda silly about it and should just shut up whenever I talk about it

[spoiler=etc.]Also I have a trans [something between a sorta close acquaintance and a friend] who went (and goes) through a lot of depression that I've felt like I could relate to

(except of course for the part where they actually had a huge fucking identity crisis dropped into their laps from the day they were born, and which a lot of common ideas about gender tend to relentlessly exacerbate, whereas I'm just kind of shitbrained)

(but all that's another story)

[spoiler=no genders any more, I want them to turn black]

I kinda hate gender too, I'm just chicken enough that I don't tend to come out and express it very often, or at least not that openly

Also for somebody with as much baggage about gender/sex/whatever as I've let myself accumulate, mostly just via endless navel-gazing, I don't actually feel like I have anything in the neighborhood of actual GID, which usually makes me feel like I'm being kinda silly about it and should just shut up whenever I talk about it

[spoiler=etc.]Also I have a trans [something between a sorta close acquaintance and a friend] who went (and goes) through a lot of depression that I've felt like I could relate to

(except of course for the part where they actually had a huge fucking identity crisis dropped into their laps from the day they were born, and which a lot of common ideas about gender tend to relentlessly exacerbate, whereas I'm just kind of shitbrained)

(but all that's another story)

i hate genders beacuse of all the double standard and stereotype bullshit of society. so annoying.

our friend stoly here said something about how i'm some kind of failed men's rights activist, and the reason he made that joke or ignorant assumption was because i like to point out the male-related bullshit and not the female-related bullshit because well...i'm not a biological female so i can't say much about those except for the most obvious ones. or it could be related to that freohr datia person on this site, which stoly has a...rather sickly devotion towards defending.

anyway, when it comes to trans people...i think that plenty of people do have some of the problems they have, just not quite as extreme. like...how people may or may not be abused by their partner, while trans girl has to worry about getting the shit beaten out of her upon telling the straight man she's dating that she was born a biological male.

haha wow ok

Here stoly laughs because he forgot to get chekt before he was rekt

Also I didn't know that he was ultra defensive of Freohr

Who would want to pick on her

It would have to be someone that likes to antagonize people for no reason

LIKE STOLY AYUKYUKYUK

he's known for 3 years, I don't make a secret of it

he already has

Get him really drunk?

Also I thought you liked females since feet and sig

Edited by Brendor the Hungry

Get him really drunk?

Also I thought you liked females since feet and sig

he just started drinking casually this year so the plan is to get him very drunk when I visit him at college again next spring :)

I like my waifu and feet, girls have better feet

Here stoly laughs because he forgot to get chekt before he was rekt

Also I didn't know that he was ultra defensive of Freohr

Who would want to pick on her

It would have to be someone that likes to antagonize people for no reason

LIKE STOLY AYUKYUKYUK

no reason hue

EDIT: boney get out

hi

I just want to let you guys know that you and your thread have been conquered and I stake claim in each of you.

Enjoy your servitude.

I need to get to know you better before you claim me.... ;o

I just want to let you guys know that you and your thread have been conquered and I stake claim in each of you.

Enjoy your servitude.

Never! I shall defend the gay thread to my last breath.

En grade Tangerine!