if you were to depart for good...

deleted35362

these eyes would conjure wretched seas
to drown me as i rest
if you were to depart for good.

passing...forsaken, lost, and defeated
with final thoughs of despair
as i always felt i someday would.

...you mean SO much to me...if i was a person of faith, i would grovel and beg to the religious figure i'd worship and do so every night. just...don't go... v_v

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sorry, Boney. There's somebody else now. However, despite your unrequited feelings towards me, the main melody isn't too shabby. I'm not a fan of the constant crystal sound in the background, and perhaps the long choiry notes in the background need a little more emphasis. If the piece were to be longer, I'd also suggest the inclusion of a slow percussion track, even if it's only the bass drum.

huh, i wonder how many people who visited this thread actually know who this thread is for...

(interest, HUSH)

I'm sorry, Boney. There's somebody else now. However, despite your unrequited feelings towards me, the main melody isn't too shabby. I'm not a fan of the constant crystal sound in the background, and perhaps the long choiry notes in the background need a little more emphasis. If the piece were to be longer, I'd also suggest the inclusion of a slow percussion track, even if it's only the bass drum.

it was just meant to be a short bit not a full piece