I hate it when people play Christmas music before Thanksgiving.

Caster

I renember my High school science teacher... he was a crazy cool teacher. He blared out Christmas music in the summer and gave a cake in the shape of a brain to his wife saying that's where love realy comes from.

#semirelevant to topic

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I renember my High school science teacher... he was a crazy cool teacher. He blared out Christmas music in the summer and gave a cake in the shape of a brain to his wife saying that's where love realy comes from.

#semirelevant to topic

Hahaha, sounds amazing. But the real question is, would that cake be considered brain food??

Earlier, my step mom was playing some music, and I could hear it in my room.

And she started decorating for Christmas last week. I mean, I like gifts, but it still seems absurd.

Edit: maybe she played the music yesterday, Iunno. And it's the same disc every time so...

Edited by Konpaku Youmu

Christmas music is the new rap.

... and metal. And anything that could conceivably have that happen and still.be called music.

.... I daresay. This is could very well be the "holy" era of music.

Holy as in holy shit this sucks bawls.

.... I daresay. This is could very well be the "holy" era of music.

Holy as in holy shit this sucks bawls.

That's an eloquent way to put it, I wouldn't expect any less from someone with a Youmu avatar. Edited by Konpaku Youmu

Honestly, I hate seeing early Christmas products on shelves more than the music itself. I remember doing some grocery shopping on October 30th and I went "maybe I'll just buy some Halloween candy for the hell of it." I go to the section where they normally sell it. THEY WERE SELLING CHRISTMAS CANDIES/PASTRIES. THE INVASION BEGAN EARLY!

And then Starbucks started selling their Christmas beverages three days later. *sigh* There's no escaping it.

i do not like a lot of christmas music that plays on the radio

regardless, i like it when christmas music starts playing towards the end of november

like wtf music are they going to play for thanksgiving?

like wtf music are they going to play for thanksgiving?

ONLY songs that have thanks in the lyrics

other non-grateful songs aren't in the thanksgiving spirit

I hate it when people play Christmas music.

=<

I never hear much from the radio since I don't listen to the radio, but I still like christmas music when it's like a music box or something similar! I've got a music box (I think... idr that much...) carousel with christmas music and I always love listening to it~ It kinda feels nostalgic and it also gets me into the spirit!! =o And these christmas lights we don't use anymore had this little bitty santa on it that would play music at us whenever the lights were plugged in =3 (and I guess whenever you told it to because I think it was optional~)