Shoe size?

Paulina

Shoe size?  

64 members have voted

1. 1. Men, what size shoe do you wear?

2. 2. Women, what size shoe do you wear?

• I'm male (answer first question)
    • Smaller than US 5
    • US 5
    • US 5.5
    • US 6
    • US 6.5
    • US 7
    • US 7.5
    • US 8
    • US 8.5
    • US 9
    • US 9.5
    • US 10
    • US 10.5
    • US 11
    • US 11.5
    • US 12
    • US 12.5
    • US 13
    • Larger than US 13

Feel free to talk about anything else related to footwear here. Do you have a hard time finding shoes? What's your favorite pair in your closet? Etc. etc.

I was going to make a single unisex poll, but since men and women's sizing extend pretty far in opposite directions, the choices would've exceeded the 20 limit. Since SF asks you to answer every question, check "I'm male/female" for the other gender. I used American sizing for this poll; if you use UK, European, or another size system, please refer to this chart from Zappos.

I remember I was about a 9-10 last I checked, and I think Australia uses the same as UK.

I have relatively short feet (compared to their width) so I hate shoe shopping above and beyond the threshold required by my gender. When I find a pair I like, I wear them until they're little more than a husk.

I absolutely hate shoe shopping as it is so hard to find a pair that is comfortable or even fits me in the first place as I have quite big feet, currently I only have like 3 pairs of shoes that I wear everywhere, it takes me years to get new shoes, sometimes its because I am waiting for my current pairs to wear out, other times its because I just plain can't find any shoes that fit me. My choice of foot wear is thongs, which is what they are called in Australia (I think its Flip flops or something in the US) I detest high heels though, they just ruin your feet and your back

European size 42 or 43 are usually a good fit for me. So that means somewhere around 8-9. I just voted 8.5 for simplicity's sake.

It's usually not too hard to find shoes my size, really. My favourite pair? My dress shoes of course. I love dress shoes, prefer them to everything else. They're very comfortable too. But recently I got a pair of boots that are also pretty snazzy.

Huh

Well according to that chart I'd wear size 4 shoes, but usually shoes don't feel comfortable on me unless I'm wearing 6.5 or so.

So I'm not exactly certain what to vote, but I'd say it'd be more accurate to vote what I usually wear

Edited by Freohr Datia

I'm a US size 7! My feet splay at the toe more than average so they can be hard to fit, but shoe shopping is still fun for me~

My faaaavorite pair of shoes in my whole closet are a pair of lace up brown boots. They look lovely (imo) and go with most of my wardrobe ;w; Secondarily, I have a pair of simple black heeled oxfords I really love.

I recently bought a pair of black and white flats that have cute mouse faces on the toes though so I've been wearing them a lot. :'D I'll probably have to stop soon with how the cold the weather's been.

Casual footwear I fit into US 9.5 rather nicely, but I recently got a pair of boots, which are, according to the chat, 10.5, so I just voted US 10

Either way, I think for my height that's just below average (I'm 6ft, so...)

I wear size 12 and I'm a man. Don't need wides or anything special. I've been buying similar pairs of gray New Balances since like 6th grade though. This year I branched out to knock off Vans, but they're still gray because I hate change.