Fire Emblem: Wretched Whispers, Signups/OOC Thread

charlie_

• Replies 429
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Erm, guys, if you want me to move somewhere specific, please let me know. Otherwise, I'm going to shoot the closest thing.

Ok see I don't know what's up but I've formulated a plan. What do you guys think?

1. Peter to (10,2) , Farsight, attack Knight B with the Killer Bow.
2. Diana to (5,8) , heal orpheus.
3. Melanie to (4,7) , use vulnerary.
4. Sheikah to (6,6) , Bright axe Shaman A, canto to (4,6)
5. Ivan to (11,2) , Javelin Knight B
6. Magali to (7,8) , Dance Celestia.
7. Celestia to (8,10), Thani Cavvy F, canto to (7,8)
8. Taima to (6,8).
9. Orpheus to (6,7).
10.Lugos to (5,5), rescue Wolfgang, stay.
11.Artemis to (6,5) , take and drop Wolfgang on (7,5), canto to (2,8)

12.Norman to (12,2), if the Knight is alive with less than 5 HP, use Rune Axe to finish it off. If the Knight is alive and dodged both of Ivan's attacks, move to (11,3) and keep the Hand Axe equipped. If the Ivan kills the knight, move to (11,3) and equip the Hand Axe.

13.Vale to (10,1).

Edited by MAgnificence IncaRnaTHe

Eclipse, if you have the power to do so, pls move that over to M xD

Of course if he notices and moves it first it's fine, but ya know.

Edited by I have opinions

Uh okay so

That enemy phase sure happened

Currently

Mel to 7,9, heal Celestia

Celestia to 9,12, thani archer B

If she kills, great, canto to 8,12

if she doesn't:

Magali to 9,11, dance

If she does:

Magali to 8,11, dance

(oops mags doesn't kill the archer)

Celestia then to 7,12, attack archer A with shine

This kills the archers

Down beloooooow

Norman, scoot

Ivan attack the mercenary with the gamble lance

Vale attack the archer with his killing edge

We'll figure something out to get the fliers up to the house to murder face the mage and get the house before the bandits get it

and everyone else can do wtf ever because there's no more threats up close \ '3'/

Edited by I have opinions

I'm cool with it in general, but it'd be nice to take out Archer A before B. Just so we can get the village without as much trouble.

B doesn't counter, so it's really just icing on the cake. If you'd rather we save magali's dance for archer A, just to make sure, then that's fine. Someone should probably make a more refined plan, anyway.

Someone give a holler if I messed up numbers!

South side:

Norman to 11,3, chuck a Hand Axe at the archer (57 hit, 12 damage; 44 hit, 3x2 counter)

Ivan to 12,2, attack twice with Gamble Lance (83 hit, 17x2 damage, 42 crit; 42 hit, 10 damage)

If the mercenary somehow survives, Peter moves to 11,2, and makes the mercenary regret everything (whether it's Iron Bow+ or Killer Bow depends on how much HP the mercenary has left, and I'll decide that once Ivan's attack is rolled)

If the mercenary dies:

- If Peter is able to, move to 15,2, poke the archer using Iron Bow+ (72 hit, 15 damage)

- Vale to 13,2, equip Ivan's Javelin for him, stab archer with Killing Edge (75 hit, 14 damage, 33 crit)

Declan moves to 14,2. His action depends on a number of things:

- If two or more of Norman, Peter, and Vale missed (or Peter didn't attack), equip Hatchet

- If one of Norman, Peter, and Vale missed, chuck the Hatchet instead (85 hit, 11 damage; 54 hit, 6x2 damage)

Lastly, Peter's Hand Axe should have +24 hit on it

Edited by eclipse

edit: nvm scurri answered my question over the Skypes

Edited by Blackhawk Stinger

• 3 weeks later...

for future reference: post plans here and not always in skypechat (crossposting is fine) since people are far more likely to see it here then there

so in the case where people are busy, they don't have to read the skypechat (if they are on skype) to go "hey, this is my move, sure thing"

edit: also people can get suddenly busy, et al. i check the rp board for updates to the ooc chat when i'm waiting for a move as well, so you're much more likely to grab my attention in that way

Edited by Curly Brace

• 1 month later...

Stronghold side:

If you want to play it safe: Everyone crowd around Peter, and stay away from the walls. Peter shouldn't have it in him to kill anything, and I really want Vale healthy so he can murder that mage in one round.

If you want to YOLO this: Vale runs up to Fighter A and uses a Killing Edge to rearrange his face. Note that Vale will be open to a ton of attacks this way (the biggest concern being that mage with Vantage).

I'd prefer the safe way, because all the enemies will pile up and that will make everyone's life easier.

• 2 weeks later...

What the shit that wasn't supposed to happen, I'M SORRY!

Guys, quick question: Does Ivan still occupy his space, despite being downed? This'll affect my strategy!

He does, but I was thinking of this: Peter+Declan take out the injured Fighter, Vale KE's the archer. If you have a better idea, go ahead and post it here.

As for the group in the middle:

1.Artemis to (9,11), chips Cav G with Fire, canto to (9,9)

2.Lugos to (9,11), kill Cav G with Elfire.

3. a) If Lugos misses, Calden moves to (8,11), kills Cav G with Elwind, canto to (7,10)

b) If Lugos kills, Celestia moves to (8,13) and thanibombs Ankier. Actually, Celestia does this as soon as Cav G is dead.

4. Sheikah moves to (11,10) and kills Caros with the BRIGHTAXE.

5. a) If Sheikah doesn't hit Caros both times, Orpheus moves to (11,13) and kills Caros with the Quick Axe.

b) If Caros does die, Orpheus moves to (8,12), attacks Cav H with the quick axe, canto back to (7,11)

6. Melanie stays and chips Cav H with Flux.

7. If Calden still has a move then he moves to (8,11), chips Cav H, and canto to (7,10).

8. Magali can move to (8,11) and kill Cav H with Light.

Ofc if there are too many misses we might have to make Magali move to (8,12) and dance for Celestia but otherwise we're good.

That's. . .a huge relief! Alright, time to make some asshole bandits pay!

Fire Emblem: Wretched YOLO

- Declan chucks a Hatchet into the Fighter's face (will kill Fighter B as long as both strikes hit)

- Peter will clean up as necessary.

- Vale walks up to the archer and crits his face in (Killing Edge)

- I just realized it doesn't make a whit of difference so if the archer is still alive, Peter attempts a really inaccurate Killer Bow shot

- If the archer is successfully critblicked by Vale, Peter will move to (19,6). I know leaving his ass near a pillar is probably Really Bad, but this is so that he can line up a shot next turn, if necessary.

- Norman will either stay put (if the archer is alive) or move up to where Peter was.

Smack me if I screwed up my calculations.

Edited by eclipse