straight thread

edit2: eh screw it i don't wanna risk it. search "show them to me" for a hearty chuckle. or something.

edit1: you might not wanna watch that vid. kinda nsfw (i can't find the edited version).

Edited by Phoenix Wright

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

But it's true that nobody is 100% straight. Just take a look at a silhouette of the human form, male or female--you won't find a single straight line!

Since you know everyone.

Talk about defensive.

I'm wondering how little understanding of people you have to have in order to say something like this and believe it. lol.

I apologize if I offended anyone.

Tsk, tsk, ZM~

Edited by Freohr Datia

Freohr?

When a claw/male/regular member disagrees with you, you respond with "lol u mad" but once a fruit/female/admin disagrees (not only that but her response was nearly the same as bearclaw's), you give in immediately and apologize xb I'm still not sure which (if not all!!) is influencing your responses so that's why the three descriptions~

When a claw/male/regular member disagrees with you, you respond with "lol u mad" but once a fruit/female/admin disagrees (not only that but her response was nearly the same as bearclaw's), you give in immediately and apologize xb I'm still not sure which (if not all!!) is influencing your responses so that's why the three descriptions~

I honestly didn't realize that, lol. I just didn't want to start something.

I'm wondering how little understanding of people you have to have in order to say something like this and believe it. lol.

It actually makes perfect sense? No one is attracted to all features of all members of the opposite sex. All of the features they could appreciate are present in certain members of both sexes. Supposedly straight people consistently rule out people they find attractive once they found out that they have the same genitalia. They may rule them out to conform to their socio-sexual identities, but they were still attracted to that person before they knew about their genitalia.

No one is 100% gay either for similar reasons.

Edited by Makaze

It's totally the influence of the fruit.

Tangerine.jpg

Look at how authoritative the fruit looks. It'll make you do anything. :O

bi or trap or futa thread or gtfo

that is the gay thread

Tangerine.jpg

Look at how authoritative the fruit looks. It'll make you do anything. :O

not really

Makes me want more to put it in my mouth and suck out all of the juices.

Then throw away the exhausted peel

Edited by Aleph

It actually makes perfect sense? No one is attracted to all features of all members of the opposite sex. All of the features they could appreciate are present in certain members of both sexes. Supposedly straight people consistently rule out people they find attractive once they found out that they have the same genitalia. They may rule them out to conform to their socio-sexual identities, but they were still attracted to that person before they knew about their genitalia.

No one is 100% gay either for similar reasons.

see and you wonder why i accused you of having no idea how people work

ok let me see if i can lay this alien species out as robotic as possible so you'll maybe get it:

"straight" and "gay" are sexual things

"i am 100% straight" means "i would not have sex with a man for societal or personal reasons and i am a man"

it does not mean "i find no characteristics of men appealing and i find every possible combination of feminine aspects appealing"

i think a textbook here would have an example lettuce take me because i am A) 100% straight and B) highly familiar to myself

i like to say things like "leigh halfpenny is fucking gorgeous" because from whatever you want to call it, call it an artistic or an objective standpoint or whatever, the man is fucking gorgeous. i would not have sex with him. this does not make me "less than 100% straight"

straight people see people of the same sex in pictures or w/e, find them attractive, and then rule them out on a basis of sexy bits because of an expectation. i see this hot chick, my mind says she's a hot chick, i get firm, she's a confirmed dude with a bigger wang than me, my firmness subsides and i carry on.

who gives a fuck that it's "societo-social" or whatever (i've been drinking and can't be assed to scroll up and look at what it was lol) once the expectation is subverted the brain goes "lol", the penis goes weeeoooooop and moves on

i get that you like being argumentative because i think it's the only thing that brings you pleasure, but at least don't say dumb shit just to say it lol

on another note why come the gay thread is/was good and people seem determined to shit up the straight thread

lol yall biased either against straight peoples or for esme (i'm in the latter camp)

I'd say it's less bias and more the fact that it's a lousy copycat thread.

At least that's why I would shit it up if I was so inclined.