What would your class be?

Draco

As seeing as I play a chaotic neutral fighter/thief character in Dungeons and Dragons. I am going to say assassin. I just don't see myself getting into fair fight since there the ones you are most likely going to die. Also as seeing as my character sneaks around pilfering places and possibly backstabbing the opponent to jack their goods. I just don't see myself wearing shiny heavy armor screaming at the top of my lungs into throngs of enemies in the midst of combat, it is not a valid tactic to survive, not that I explained this to my group's lawful anal paladin a few times.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Palidain all the way best class ever. In fe7 the control the weapons triangle and have hi def. Att. Spd. And move li,e ten spaces. IRL i love horses have several swords and a lance. I am very physical and id most likley end up being a seth. I love seth because he is beastly in combat, loyal, chivalrous, and overall probly the best unit in fe8 so i would most likley be someone you start with that just kicls butt all game long and hogs exp.

Either that or that one sucky archer who playes tqo lvls . I canut shoot a bow even though i have one .

MODEDIT: yo don't doublepost

Edited by Integrity

I'd be a civilian or a recruit (like Amelia) or a villager or something. And so would the rest of us except some people with a little bit of weapons training (and they'd be level 5 or less, probably). Let's not kid ourselves here.

Well, let's look at all this:

Acrophobia, so no mounts.

Human and proud, so no shape-shifters.

Religious, so possibly a monk or priest.

Also aggressive, so maybe fighter or pirate

Except not, because I'm legalistic, discrediting pirates and thieves.

I'm also not exceptionally fast, so I would say Myrmidon and thief are unlikely.

I am a sneaky person though, so thief has an argument.

I like to fancy myself intelligent, so a magic user has some potential.

Archers aren't implausible, I'm no expert marksman though.

Knights aren't implausible either because I value living but I'm not a fan of heavy armor.

For which Soldier offers a decent balance, though I don't claim to be a master of the unwieldy lance, even if they are good weapons.

I am rather fond of swords and axes, so fighter and mercenary are options.

But I'm not a huge fan of money, so maybe not the latter.

So yeah, I just made myself more confused. I will say it comes down to either thief, fighter, soldier, monk, or maybe mage or pirate.

I'd be a civilian or a recruit (like Amelia) or a villager or something. And so would the rest of us except some people with a little bit of weapons training (and they'd be level 5 or less, probably). Let's not kid ourselves here.

hmm i do have mideval weapons experience with the bow,lance,and sword. I can also ride a horse . So i would be more like 10-15

• 4 weeks later...

Mercenary. Not big enough or strong enough for the Berserker class :(. My strength would be slightly less than other mercenaries, but I would have better defense.

• 1 month later...

Well let's see here... Archer? Shot my brother in the leg with an arrow by accident when we were 10 so thats out... how about swords? First time I picked one up me and a friend were sparing and I dodged backward, fell down a fairly steep/large hill and the "sword" might as well have impaled me because it was pointy side first but this is foam we're talking about so yeah but yeah so no swords, um... cavalry? Tried to enlist into all branches of the military but couldn't get in because of my horrible eyesight so nope, next. Ooh! You could try magic! Your smart right? Well y'see the thing is, y'know how you used some type of spray and took a lighter and made a flamethrower? Yeah I accidentally singed my eyebrows off similar to Garcia and Dozla's support. So yikes no magic for this guy... Jeez man! What ARE you good for?! Well thankfully I am CPR certified, am fully versed in independant research fancying biology both human and animal and I can keep a cool head under pressure, I donate blood aaaaannd I teach first aide sooooo yeah Cleric is the class for me. Level? Oh I'm 1 for sure. I'm a scrub who has never seen actual combat. I'd say my staff rank would beeeee C? That's about right and I would come equipped with Physic, Unlock, Torch, and Restore staves ready for any situation and I'd be a decendant of Lopto so I'd be able to eventually wield the Kia Staff but I would also have Major Blaggi blood so I might be able to one day wield the Valkyrie staff as well! Personality wise I'm kind of a combo between Rhys and Sthal. S support with Lyn all the way. :P

Edited by ViewtifulBo

(is this necro?)

Let's see:

Male-class sets

Atheist- wouldn't be any of the more pious classes (monk, priest)

Fat bastard- High-Speed Low Drag! Waddle

Prefer to take things slow strategically

likes pole-arms

Prefer to be on the defense then offense

Yeah, I'd probably end up as a Knight, who needs speed when you can take an axe to the face?

Brigand.

Crappy weak unit who terrorizes people and dies easily..

Edited by Logience

In the GBA games, Shaman/Dark Mage is pretty much my favorite class. Awesome look with the shroudy robes, and some really cool spells at their disposal. I'd probably come at a low level with Flux because I suck though OTL

Realistically even though Shamans and Wyvern Riders are like my favorite classes, the only thing I would probably ever really qualify for is maybe like a regular mage. I'm about the farthest as they get from athletic so my only real claim for any talents is being slightly intellectual... .-. probably not enough to be a Shaman though.

In awakening,

- Starting class / equpiment: Mage; Fire/Elfire

- other class sets: 2x of Mercenary/Thief/Priest

EDIT: Stats/growths - moderate Mag, medium-low Str, high starting skill with Possibly a medicore/weak growth, good Speed, low Luck/Def and okay Res. So, like a myrmidonized Mage or something I guess.

Edited by BANRYU

I'd be a dancer since I like to belt out some moves on occasion. I'm recruitable through a base conversation early in game. To be honest I'm not a very good dancer irl so I'd probably be used in one chapter then benched for the rest of the game.

In Awakening I could be reclassed to a Pegasus Knight, Mage, Cleric, or Troubadour. I'd start off with high Luck and receive good growths in Mag, Luck, and Res.

Though I'd typically be enjoying my time on the safe, peaceful bench.

Edited by Hashuni Mei

• 7 months later...

i would be a Level 5 Mercenary with mostly balanced stats and my items would be a Steel sword and a vunelary.

and if i can reclass, the class options would be: Fighter to Warrior ,Mage to Sage , Cavalier to Paladin, and Myrmidon to Swordmaster

As many of us know, I enjoy stabbing people. So the most logical choice for me would be... pre-promoted Assassin, promoted from a Myrmidon.