FE7 Tier 1 Run, Round 1: [Completed]

Elieson

So then get the Light Brand down to 2 uses and have Nino talk to Lloyd with someone at the very edge of Lloyd's range.

That's a better idea. There is also luring him off and OHKOing with the triangle attack, but with 55/16 defenses, I'm unsure how well that'd work out...

Edited by Levant Fortner

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've never performed a triangle attack with an enemy surviving the first hit (I always make sure it can kill).

Will a triangle attack double-perform if the unit can double and/or has a Brave lance equipped?

Also, will an enemy counter?

I've never performed a triangle attack with an enemy surviving the first hit (I always make sure it can kill).

Will a triangle attack double-perform if the unit can double and/or has a Brave lance equipped?

Also, will an enemy counter?

No, a triangle attack can't perform twice in the same attack cycle. Yes, an enemy can counter if they survive and have the appropriate weapon.

Edited by Levant Fortner

Well dang. Ok I can figure put a way to take out Lloyd easily then. Srsly, by the time I hit Cog, I should have most of my team cap'd at 20 anyway, and I will have the Uberspear by then.

Edit

Proper support grants 5 bonus atk, and the uber spear is 15 atk total. With wta granting 1 atk, I need to have 14 str on one of my girls (with A/B from the others) to OHKO Lloyd off the throne. 14 str is manageable.

That's assuming I don't luna him once or anything, as well.

Edited by Elieson

Trufax. I havent given up on this. I'm completing up to chapter 14before I post logs though, because 11-13x are same ol' same ol.

I am going away next week though, so my run will officially see light as of the 20th/21st.

Just wanted to say congrats on beating HNM like this. I recently also completed a Sacred Stones no promotion run on Hard, so I know how tough it can be. HHM though just sounds... crazy. Like, I doubt you'll get very far without a lot of RNG manipulation and/or savestates (although... I dunno if you used them before. If you did, considerably less congratulations :P).