Tangerine's Ultimate Chat Thread

Tangerine

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oops missed this post.

Yup, I've been admin since.. June 2011? And I was mod from January up til then.

Jeez, almost 3 years on the staff. Time flies, but I <3 you guys :(.

I like RPGs mostly, but I'll play games in other genres too if they're good/appeal to me.

Awww we <3 you too, even if I've only spoken to you for the whole of a couple of minutes

Even though that wasn't to me... RPGs, you say? Which RPGS you play

IMO you're missing out Tang :/:

lol, maybe! I can't get into many games though, and RPGs are nice and slow for relaxing :P.

She's super picky.

She also has a bad memory.

My memory is excellent!

I just forget some things that I do not deem important :(!

Awww we <3 you too, even if I've only spoken to you for the whole of a couple of minutes

Even though that wasn't to me... RPGs, you say? Which RPGS you play

Uhh, lots. Favorite ones are probably the Dragon Quest series (I love them all, lol), Xenogears/Xenosaga trilogy/Xenoblade series and Pokemon. There are other good ones I "only" like as opposed to love though, like Tales and anything other than DQ by Square Enix.

Ah right, I noticed that but it slipped my mind

Then let me say... 'Some' of us

Ignore him, he lurvs me.

"We" don't. >_>

Ignore yourself, you lurvs me.

I've been really tired and headachey lately, either I'm not sleeping well or I'm coming down with something.

Aw, I've been sleeping poorly myself. Keep waking up in the middle of the night!

Get better soon!

I've been really tired and headachey lately, either I'm not sleeping well or I'm coming down with something.

Do you need help sir? I'm first aid/CPR trained

Tang, you should play Fallout 3 or NV

, Xenogears/Xenosaga trilogy/Xenoblade series

I love Xenogears so very much. Xenoblade is amazesauce too. But i try to pretend Xenosaga didnt happen. Ugh that series got unplayable after the first game. D:<

Speaking of RPGs...

I saw Ni No Kuni for £20 earlier today. Worth it? I don't mind mind JRPGs, and I've heard it's pretty good

I heard that game was mega awesome. I dont know though cuz i dont Playstation. :(:

All of it! How cheery are your holidays currently?

Well I'm mostly just kinda trying to get a normal sleep schedule back. Things will be more cheery once I'm back home, I guess.

Uhh, lots. Favorite ones are probably the Dragon Quest series (I love them all, lol), Xenogears/Xenosaga trilogy/Xenoblade series and Pokemon. There are other good ones I "only" like as opposed to love though, like Tales and anything other than DQ by Square Enix.

Have you played Shining Force 1 & 2 even though this question is for Tangerine, it now applies to you all

I heard that game was mega awesome. I dont know though cuz i dont Playstation. :(:

You're fired as my favourite Marvel character

I see. It's so tempting, yet I've heard people say it's not that good >:

It's not bad... but it's definitely NOT what people claim it to be

I think some people are drawn in and muddled by the graphics

Edited by Soledai

You're fired as my favourite Marvel character

Whyyyyy... :(:

I havent heard much about the actual game mechanics to be honest. Ive just heard it was a gorgeous and lovely game. Studio Ghibli game, its to be expected. I suppose you'll be happy with the visuals and story if nothing else. Anyone around who has played that can chime in?

Do you need help sir? I'm first aid/CPR trained

Tang, you should play Fallout 3 or NV

I have a friend who plays the Fallout series a lot (Death on this forum). I dunno if it's my type of game though, haha.

Speaking of RPGs...

I saw Ni No Kuni for £20 earlier today. Worth it? I don't mind mind JRPGs, and I've heard it's pretty good

NNK is incrediiible. It's my favorite RPG of this generation and I am particularly biased towards Xenoblade, so that's saying something for me, lol!

Don't listen to the people who say it isn't that good, it is most definitely an awesome experience if you're into RPGs and Ghibli.

Well I'm mostly just kinda trying to get a normal sleep schedule back. Things will be more cheery once I'm back home, I guess.

Here's hoping they do, then!

Have you played Shining Force 1 & 2 even though this question is for Tangerine, it now applies to you all

I played a GBA game in the series before I think, or maybe it was a GBC game? I don't remember. Don't think I've played those though.

I played a GBA game in the series before I think, or maybe it was a GBC game? I don't remember. Don't think I've played those though.

It was for GBA, and I'm pretty sure it was a remake of the original. So you've played Shining Force 1.

NNK is incrediiible. It's my favorite RPG of this generation and I am particularly biased towards Xenoblade, so that's saying something for me, lol!

Don't listen to the people who say it isn't that good, it is most definitely an awesome experience if you're into RPGs and Ghibli.

It's terrible, friend hated it so much he left it at my house on purpose when he went home.

It's not bad... but it's definitely NOT what people claim it to be

I think some people are drawn in and muddled by the graphics

Yeah, the graphics on it do seem pretty fantastic

I havent heard much about the actual game mechanics to be honest. Ive just heard it was a gorgeous and lovely game. Studio Ghibli game, its to be expected. I suppose you'll be happy with the visuals and story if nothing else. Anyone around who has played that can chime in?

Story and character development is what grips me the most, so it sounds amaz-

I'm done

If I see it, I'm getting it

If you've got time for a Sega emulator, I suggest Shining Force 2... I'd even suggest Light Crusader and Crusader of Centy

It's terrible, friend hated it so much he left it at my house on purpose when he went home.

Oh my lol... what did you do with it after that?

Yeah, the graphics on it do seem pretty fantastic

Yep, the graphics are no doubt great, but... errrrr

Edited by Soledai