questions thread

ghast

• 5 weeks later...
  • Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey folks, I'm trying to replace some opening CG's with my own. I know they start at image 1187 in gbage, according to Cedar. I just didn't expect it to look like this

XAYrmNl.png

does anyone have any experience with editing these cg's in particular?

i was referring to the cg's before the water droplet graphics. But as you said, it seems to be one giant cg that just scrolls upwards. so yeah, haha i'm just gonna use the cg editor for dis.

Edited by XxXPierogiMaztR3pleXxX

so i edited a palette for the boss of chapter 2, and now the boss music is borked. It's just static and screeching. How are these two things related. UGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

----

edit: solved, my pointer thing to the unspecified death quote was too high. Phew, had a mini heart attack

idk, ignore this.I'm intoxicated at the mom

:D

Edited by XxXPierogiMaztR3pleXxX

okay, so i'm having this annoying thing going on with my scripted fight that I don't know how to fix. in my events, the scripted fight is this

// Scripted Fights
MalcolmSeeker:
AttackerMiss(00)
DefenderHit(16,01)
BLDT
but ingame, it shows up like this
pzQal1z.png
the damage that the enemy does is still 16.
and the animation looks like a super long range as oppsed to normal bow range. I don't really know what I'm doing wrong here
Edited by Y.O.L.O Dewey

yep, he's one space away.

i thought maybe the wind sword was the reason, but it's the same with other magic swords too

Edited by Y.O.L.O Dewey

so i'm trying to figure out if there's a way to have eliwood as a bard, able to use rings, but unable to use the Play ability. I've tried literally 50 combinations of different item attributes/weapon abilities, but nothing seems to go the way i want it too. What I mean is, I'm trying to make it so Nils (well, my bard character) can be the only character to use the Ninis Grace, use it on blue units, and not able to attack red units with it.

I don't know what's wrong, but "Locked to Eliwood" as a weapon ability isn't working? Other characters can use the Ninis Grace. I tried to solve that by setting the weapon ability 2 to 0x11, which would basically make it identical to the rapier. and weapon ability 1 as a weapon. But, snatchurally this made he Ninis Grace become a weapon that could be used on enemies.

any ideas? does anyone have experience in this sort of thing?

Edited by Y.O.L.O Dewey