Do you guys Decorate your 3DS

Tide of Waves

no cant cover up my fe fanism

I've seen people use stickers, but the fact that they're hard to remove turned me off. Edited by Comet

I have a green Ocarina of Time 3DS armor on mine. Its rather distinct seeing how i havent come across anyone with the same thing on theirs. It has Link and Epona on it on Hyrule Field. I like it.

I have a green Ocarina of Time 3DS armor on mine. Its rather distinct seeing how i havent come across anyone with the same thing on theirs. It has Link and Epona on it on Hyrule Field. I like it.

I have the exact same cover on my old 3ds and it also has a blue cover with butterfly's on the inside (It's a sticker cover) you cant even see my 3ds original color anymore XD And now I have a 3dsXL the Pokemon X edition one (the blue one) and I put a clear cover on it, Of course the very next month after I got it I heard about the limited edition Tri-force XL, I so would have got that one instead if I knew about it sooner!! T_T

Edited by Shelie

I don't even like to decorate my room.

Same here

But posting in topic I probably won't even if I had a 3 ds which I actually don't because extra spending isn't my style ( not that I have the money to buy a 3 ds to begin with or any console for that matter )

I was really indecisive about the color when I was about to get my 3DSXL, so I ended up getting a black one to decorate with metallic sharpies. I decided to test out small marks first and lo and behold, was able to wipe them right off with my fingers... Unfortunately. So right now I just have a plain black system. :C

That's the case I have for my 3DS, my 3DS XL has nothing because I like the X and Y design.

I have an NES-style skin on my 3DS if that counts. :|

On a related note, I also have a wolf-themed skin on my PSP. That made playing my PSP so much more enjoyably because it doesn't attract fingerprints from across the room like the PSP's surface.

I decorated my DS and DSi with dragon stickers. I haven't decorated my 3DS up to now, but I found this AWESOME Pokémon/Monster Hunter crossover cover here: http://arvalis.deviantart.com/art/Pokemonster-Hunter-3DS-Skins-419198306 and I've ordered it. Considering Pokémon and Monster Hunter are two of my most frequently played games on 3DS, it's a pretty great thing for me.

I bought these stickers of a design I made through Uniqueskins and put them on my DS lite:
http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2010/051/3/f/DS_Lite_Skin_pic_1_by_TheMercFCS.jpg
http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2010/051/2/d/DS_Lite_Skin_pic_2_by_TheMercFCS.jpg
(captain falcon doing the "knee")

But I haven't put anything on my 3DS.

Edited by The Merc

Nah, I like my FE 3DS XL and I'm wary about stickers leaving marks too.

I do have an amazing Zelda ALBW decal I got from an event, which I might've use if I was a massive Zelda fan and had a plain 3DS XL.