Top 5 Characters I Want In Smash Bros.

Zukonima

Can't watch the video at the moment but my top five most wanted characters are

1. The return of Roy although project M handled him so well I doubt I'll be mad if he doesn't return and I survived brawl so eh

2. Isaac from Golden Sun

3. Shulk of Xenoblade fame

4. Blaziken

5. Lloyd of Tales fame but the chances are below 0

1. Ike

2. Falco

3. Altina (Who cares if two people are using Ragnell?)

4. Samus (as in: with revamped gameplay similar to Mega Man and no forced transformation into someone you never actually play in her games)

5. Isaac

Edited by BrightBow

1. Ike, since he's my favorite game character ever next to Luigi. <3

2. Keldeo, my favorite Pokemon ever and he got his own movie recently too. He'd also be unique because he's a quadruped and can fly using his water hoof jets.

3. Vaati or Ghirahim, either one of these awesome Zelda villains. They're badass and awesome. And Ghirahim was practically MADE for this game. He uses a sword, he has magic, and he has a projectile too.

4. Ephraim from FE. He's a lancer, so he'd be different from Marth and Ike. He's also badass. :3 I know his chances are slim though.

5. Daisy. Unfortunately, I don't think she'll ever get in now because of Rosalina. Why is poor Daisy always left in the dust? She needs to be in mainstream games again, she's Peach's best friend and stuff.

I do really like Rosalina too though, I'm glad she's in anyway.

Here are my top choices:

1. Captain N (Captain N: The Game Master)

2. Magikarp & Bidoof tag-team (Pokemon)

3. Sara & Lauren (This Fanfic: http://archiveofourown.org/works/647449?view_full_work=true)

4. Charles Barkley (Barkley: Shut Up and Jam Gaiden)

5. Brian Hoyer (Cleveland Browns Disabled List)

Edit: Also, I want Brigette from the Pokemon Bank, not actually in the game though. I want her to be on the character selection screen like every other character, but every time you try to pick her, Iwata will pop up and say "Please Understand!"

My actual five top choices:

1. Shulk (Xenoblade Chronicles)

2. Lucina (Fire Emblem: Awakening)

3. Mewtwo (Pokemon)

4. Geno (Super Mario RPG) I'm with you here, TC. Even if Geno's chance is i%. That wasn't a typo. I'm saying Geno's chances are the square root of negative one (aka i), an imaginary number.

5. Non-Falcon-Clone Ganondorf (Legend of Zelda)

Edited by ClevelandSteve

Keeping it to newcomers only:

1. Toad (deconfirmed)

2. Dillon (Dillon's Rolling Western)

3. Takamaru (Mystery of Murasame Castle)

4. Rosalina (confirmed)

Though in all seriousness, I can't really think of who my 5th most wanted character is. A lot of retros come to mind like Prince Sable, Lip, Balloon Fighter (practically deconfirmed),and Sukapon. There's also characters from already represented series I want like King K. Rool, Cranky Kong, and Gooey. Though unlike the 4 I listed above, I can't really narrow down which one I'd want the most. But if I had to pick one at gunpoint, probably Lip since she'd probably be the most unique of all the characters I listed (though I should hope they lengthen Lip's skirt).

Edited by Randoman

4. Samus (as in: with revamped gameplay similar to Mega Man and no forced transformation into someone you never actually play in her games)

Someone obviously didn't play Zero Mission

If we're talking non-veterans, then here's my list (if not then I'd be happy with just Ike to return):

1) Ghirahim

2) Lyn or Hector

3) Ridley

4) Kanto starters as their own separate characters

5) Little Mac

1) Snake/ Big Boss returning

2) Shulk

3) Genesect

4) Kratos Aurion

5) Gray Fox

I want Captain Falcon more than anyone except Snake but he's pretty much guaranteed to be in so I didn't mention it. I am aware most of my list is unlikely.

Since Rosalina has been confirmed over a month ago along with the Villager and Megaman back at E3, I lost three of the characters I had hoped for.

1)Isaac (Seriously, the franchise has been revived, plus a possibility for a 4th game)

2)Little Mac (Has a strong fanbase)

3)Palutena (Has a pretty strong fanbase as well

4)Mona (I wanted another WW character, but Ashley became an Assist)

5)Pac-Man/Lloyd Irving (Namco is developing the game, so I hope at least one of these two are added given that Pac-Man is their mascot and Lloyd is from the mildly successful Tales of Symphonia series)

1. Celica. Yes, yes, she has like no chance whatsoever, but I think she would be so fun. Not to mention it could set the stage for a Gaiden remake...

2. Micaiah. Yes, I know people hate her, but I think she could be fun too. The only reason she's below Celica is Celica's Sword access.

3. Roy. Him over Ike. And dragons.

4. Tetra (Oh wow a non FE character). I just want TWW to get more respect.

5. Ummm... Ephraim I suppose. Just because Lance-fighter.

Honestly I'm good so long as Ike and/or a FE13 charcater aren't in.

Since Rosalina has been confirmed over a month ago along with the Villager and Megaman back at E3, I lost three of the characters I had hoped for.

1)Isaac (Seriously, the franchise has been revived, plus a possibility for a 4th game))

Last I checked people didn't like Dark Dawn very much and considered it the death of the franchise. Not a revival. Imean I want Isaac a lot too but the chances arent too good

• 2 weeks later...

1. Shulk

2. Simon Belmont

3. Ghirahim

4. Palutena

5. Wonder Red

I would like Ike to return more than all of those combined, but those are my five most-wanted newcomers.

• 1 month later...

(( is this thread still dead?))

Top 5 Characters, I want to see, in No order.

1. Already confirmed for Mega Lucario, but... Ike!!

2. Avatar or Customized Avatar Both Male, and Female
3. Shadow/Silver the Hedgehog
4. Lucina
5. Chrom

Edited by Tide of Waves

In no particular order:

Dixie Kong - Donkey Kong Country 2 was the best game ever and Dixie Kong was there to prove it.

Black Knight - Fire Emblem needs a villain to represent the series.

Calum/Serena - The Kalos Starters need representing. I'd like them to be fully evolved but that's unlikely.

Black Shadow - Ganondorf needs to stop being a Captain Falcon clone. Black Shadow will adopt Ganon's moves and keep the Captain company.

Ridley - Sue me.

In regards to the video, I lost interest as soon as I saw that Geno was #1.

In regards to the characters I want in SSB4...

#5. A Hunter Mech/Metal Hunter from the Dragon Quest series. Bit of an odd choice, I know, but these things are just so aesthetically awesome(Hell, they look like quadrupedal Sniper Joes from the Megaman series!) and kickass. They're robots that use swords AND bows in both hands. THEY DUAL-WIELD SWORDS AND BOWS.

#4. Weavel from Metroid Prime Hunters. I'm sorry, this guy is just too much of a complete badass that I couldn't not put him on my list.

#3. Ein and/or Ledah from Riviera: The Promised Land. Another weird pick, but I'm a fan of the Department Heaven games, and these two seem like the perfect additions.

#2. Roy from FE6. Predictable, I know, but I have a strong nostalgic attachment to him, so I couldn't resist.

#1. Ray 01 from Custom Robo. Dear lord, Custom Robo was an amazing game, so it's only natural that the starting robo is on this list, and he's number 01(*ba-dum-tsh*) on this list and in his name for a damn good reason. Being an assist trophy is kind of a gateway for something more, in this case, a playable character that I want. In case most of the previous characters didn't already make it obvious, robots are my life, and the lack of them in SSB(not counting R.O.B.) is a major disappointment. He's also a mostly-ranged attacker, which would be a welcome addition to SSB, and would thus require either added melee attacks or nerfed ranged attacks. I say this because, in Custom Robo, as the name implies, you can customize your robo however the hell you please, and this would make an amazing playable character. So, Nintendo, GIVE ME MY ROBOTS!!!!111!1one

...I think I went a little over board with this.