Scar/Injury Stories

Alm

I saw this happen on Monday to someone.

This kid in my class was sitting under a fire extinguisher box at lunch, and he got up at full force, totally forgetting about the box above him. He whammed his head against the corner of the box, and he had to get five stitches on the top of his head. Ouch.

Have one scar in my forehead from shingles. It spread to my left eye too where i have smaller less noticeable scars. I also have a small scar above that from a time when i was playing with my brther and i ended up falling on the edge of the tv table causing a small little injury. The scar is very small. I also have 4-5 scars on my torso from surgery i had to remove my appendix.

I used to catch snakes as a kid. One of them bit me on the knuckle of my right index finger, and I still have a scar from that bite.

I kept the snake for some five years until it did. Its name was Jade.

Only two come to mind. One came from a fight where I was pushed on a soccer table and then fell on the ground. Mostly lost consciousness there but I had a spot where hair wouldn't grow for some time at the back of my head.

And there's a minor one on my chin after I landed chin first after taking too much momentum on a swingset as I was doing the airplane.

Otherwise the only surgery I had was wisdom teeth removal. I did keep the teeth though.

Well... in my youth, I got two cuts on the left side of my waist, I always seemed to bleed from my legs, due to falling in forests and stuff... one time I was chasing someone, I tripped and fell on a broken beer bottle and tore my left knee up, my finger got cut up by piano wire, cut my wrist with a knife...

Now for my later years, the only one of note was the time I was playing football, I jumped far too high for a pass headed my way, and landed on some jagged rocks, my face was bleeding so impressively, so much that I didn't notice my bleeding hand... and almost 5 mins later my side started hurting, I took a look and my entire right waist was flowing red and I could see the bone in my waist... it's a very unsightly scar... and sadly, some real good looking girls saw me bleeding everywhere

Well I have scars across 3 of my fingers on my right hand due to them being cut off when I was 16 months old (I got them reattached though) I will leave out details on this one since its for the best..

I have a scar above my left eye from when I passed out in the shower due to my blood pressure going low.

I also use to have a scar across my chest thank goodness its gone now that one was cause from getting to close to something sharp (I think a corner of a table) and it left a huge cut up my chest, I also have another on my face left from chicken pox. I had heaps of scars when I was younger though from various injuries

Edited by Shelie

I have small scars here and there due to various stuff like being clumsy, fights etc.

One time when I was playing football in a residential area I ended up kicking hard into a stone(well there was a tree growing in the middle of the footpath so there were lots of cracks). It was horrible, half of my toe nail literally chipped off. It hurt so bad. >_>

I once wanted to go all FE soldier and twirl a pole like a lance. I clumsily made it hit my face, just above my mouth. That scar lasted a couple of years.

Also if this is to do with injuries besides scars I have also broken my arm twice & gotten a black eye twice, broke my toe once, nearly broke my ankle another time, had 2 bad push bike accidents one which wrecked my teeth have had a nail stuck in the bottom of my foot and I am sure there might be more I cant remember (though not as bad, I think...) Yeah I was known as the accident prone kid

Oh yes there was also the time my mums cat clawed my face that was pretty messy...

And once I had my ear torn from my ear ring

My broken arm I got from falling from a bed and another from falling off play equipment, my broken toe I got (well its embarrassing) I got out of bed and fell over and broke it... My black eye one I got from my brother when he accidentally hit me with a beer bottle when we were kids we were sliding it to each other under a table but I stopped and he didn't and BANG... and the other I walked into a door.

The nearly broken ankle, was at my parents work, I was walking in there factory, and a big heavy sheet came crashing down, which I was under, I was seconds away from death, luckily I out ran it but my foot didn't... my 2 bike accidents... well that's from me going down hill, and only using my front brakes and landing face first... and the nail in the foot was me walking outside barefoot...

Thankfully this past year I have been mostly injury free

Edited by Shelie

My older brother and I were playing when we were little kids. Something happened involving a plastic bar, my shoulder and rope. And there was a little blood and I have a small scar

One year ago I was steadying a ladder for my older brother while he was pruning some palm trees. Well, one of the palm fronds he clipped fell and impaled the same shoulder from 15ft./4.6m. The palm frond stayed in my shoulder for 3 seconds and then fell out. I took it without grimacing; it was only a slight pain. It is a small scar though that would have to be pointed out for to be seen.

-

I never had a broken/fractured bone or anything that would require a hospital stay overnight though or surgery. I am happy I never had anyone of those.

My little brother stabbed me in the hand because I wanted my copy of FFX back and he didn't wanna give it back.

Being the nice guy that I am, and having had the capacity to beat his ass whenever I wanted to, I covered for him and said I cut my hand slicing an apple.

The next day he lied and said I made popcorn when he was the one who made the popcorn when we weren't supposed to make any popcorn.

Tattling never felt so good.

Also if this is to do with injuries besides scars I have also broken my arm twice & gotten a black eye twice, broke my toe once, nearly broke my ankle another time, had 2 bad push bike accidents one which wrecked my teeth have had a nail stuck in the bottom of my foot and I am sure there might be more I cant remember (though not as bad, I think...) Yeah I was known as the accident prone kid

Oh yes there was also the time my mums cat clawed my face that was pretty messy...

And once I had my ear torn from my ear ring

My broken arm I got from falling from a bed and another from falling off play equipment, my broken toe I got (well its embarrassing) I got out of bed and fell over and broke it... My black eye one I got from my brother when he accidentally hit me with a beer bottle when we were kids we were sliding it to each other under a table but I stopped and he didn't and BANG... and the other I walked into a door.

The nearly broken ankle, was at my parents work, I was walking in there factory, and a big heavy sheet came crashing down, which I was under, I was seconds away from death, luckily I out ran it but my foot didn't... my 2 bike accidents... well that's from me going down hill, and only using my front brakes and landing face first... and the nail in the foot was me walking outside barefoot...

Thankfully this past year I have been mostly injury free

Sheesh, you'd do well to be more careful, ever since I mangled myself, I barely step outside anymore

I got some scars on my right hand while trying to push a jammed door open. I forgot the door had glass panes and my hand went straight through one.

About a month later I fell through my bedroom window because my chair broke while I was sitting on it. No scars though.

I have but two scars of note-

The first, and older, one is by my eye, just under it.

It came from my mother dropping one of those sheetmetal shelves on it when she was assembling it.

Surprisingly, when a.... 7 year old? Is taken into the emergency room and has a red washcloth held to his face, service is quicker.

The second's on my left index finger, and came from carving a pumpkin. It wasn't a pretty pumpkin.

I got an acquintance. He's an emo kid, so everytime he felt he was guilty of something or sometimes, everytime he feels like it, he took out a cutter and cut his left thumb. And he kinda do this frequently, like at one point he does it 10 times a day. It was not a deep cut, but on his left thumb, you can notice the marks from it.