Legend of Zelda: Four Swords

Chocolate Kitty

Oops, I noticed after watching the trailer that there's a single-player mode now. lol

This'll be fun! I'm a big Four Sword Zelda fan (Minish Cap and Four Swords Adventures are among my favorite Zelda titles and favorite games ever), so I'll finally be able to play the whole trilogy!

I just wish Nintendo and Capcom would come together again to make a new one!

I just downloaded Four Swords. I'm glad they brought it back, although just for four days, which is mad.

By the way, AiRace Speed, a $5 racing game, is currently on a similar sale for $3 until February 5.

I only played the demo, but it was really fun, so I'm going to get that as well.

It reminds me of F-Zero GX with its intense speed and challenge, so if you like F-Zero GX you should try the demo.

Too bad it doesn't seem to be an offer in Europe. Of course, according to the site the reason for this is GameSpot's game of the year award, so I guess it makes sense that way.

I mean, I have the game. The problem is that no one else I know does because they didn't have a 3DS back then.

Because of this, I really have to wonder why the game:

a) isn't download play

b) isn't properly in the E-Shop

It's so irritating to have a multiplayer game which I am the only one to own because no one else I know can even buy it. It probably would be better not to have it at all.

Edited by BrightBow

you europeans can't complain.

I'd rather have got Bravely Default in december than having FS for free.

For once Europeans get a game earlier than America and all the Americans can do is whine and complain....

Edited by Shelie

For once Europeans get a game earlier than America and all the Americans can do is whine and complain....

It's not the first time this happened

Xenoblade_box_artwork.png

But I just realized Europeans still haven't gotten SMT 4, so I feel sorry for them.

Edited by Smogon'sWashingMachine

you europeans can't complain.

I'd rather have got Bravely Default in december than having FS for free.

You're acting like you don't get things before us 95% of the time. Like, notable games I think Europe got first: Shadow Dragon. Xenoblade. Umm... can't think of any others. You got Awakening like 4 months before us, Brawl like 3 months before, Radiant Dawn and PoR quite a bit before... it's a huge list of games you got way earlier than us. But no, we got one moderately big game early, and it sucks to live in the US.

You're acting like you don't get things before us 95% of the time. Like, notable games I think Europe got first: Shadow Dragon. Xenoblade. Umm... can't think of any others. You got Awakening like 4 months before us, Brawl like 3 months before, Radiant Dawn and PoR quite a bit before... it's a huge list of games you got way earlier than us. But no, we got one moderately big game early, and it sucks to live in the US.

Calm down, I was just kidding.

And I don't live in the US, I live in a country that happens to use the american 3ds region

Edited by Smogon'sWashingMachine