• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

oh blazblue talk. While the actual gameplay of blazblue seems to be pretty fun the presentation really isn't...

I might pick up central fiction sometime down the line if marvel begins to drop drastically after evo.

Most of it is not serious, I thought you could tell by the emotes. Which is why I use them

And that's why I still try to help you, even when I apparently dislike it.

On top of that, it's not that I dislike them because you get into it, that's madness and I'm not that shallow.

Oh damn!

Actually my question wasn't serious either because I already noticed that you joke on the one or other time.

My post might sound serious for you because I didn't use emos (don't like them).

I thought the strikecrossed text would be the hint I was kidding a bit, but my bad!

Really I should use emos more often in the future.

Anyways I appreciate each help from you since I haven't played many franchises and genres yet and want to catch as many new series as I can what I missed in my past.

I have almost the impression I've played more games in the last two years since I'm here in the forum than the entire 25 years before. I guess it's not true but I'm not too far away.

Also I'd like to help someone about games I despise too (like FE13) anytime.

Edited by Ayama Wirdo

I kind of had a feeling it wasn't serious because strikethrough, but I didn't want to be completely presumptuous, so that one's on me.

Don't worry, I just misread the intent of your post, no need to start using emotes if you don't want to.

Oh my! You watch SGDQ too? Interesting, interesting... That's quite a goal it is, I like it. Well, even if your time is like... "a lot" You still have room to improve. Personally, one thing I like doing is beating my old PBs, but that's a tale for another time. Also long cutscenes means bathroom or food breaks.

:( I saw some notes for awakening and I was humored for some reason. It looks quite doable, so I wish you luck with it.

No but Ein mentions it and stuff. And sometimes link to some of their videos. But what are the chances of being in one of those? ;w; And lmao, yes, those long cutscenes do give me time for bathroom breaks. Food is negligible.

lmao wait where? I wanna see some too! It is doable.

x

no go away

Sukus mounting sukus

you go away too

No but Ein mentions it and stuff. And sometimes link to some of their videos. But what are the chances of being in one of those? ;w; And lmao, yes, those long cutscenes do give me time for bathroom breaks. Food is negligible.

lmao wait where? I wanna see some too! It is doable.

no go away

you go away too

Basically, you prove you are competent and consistent enough to speedrun a game and then submit it to the people guys and they decide whether it should be on the marathon.

Never