• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

what

ew I don't wanna be in bed with 239752309572309572309 people :T

Plus technically I've been on my bed. Just not sleeping yet. But I probably will in a bit...or soon...or real soon... now if my brain will let me sleep later.

Hmmmmm...So just a queen sized bed? ;)

For one?

Fatty lol. Made me think of sukus at first and then it struck me that you meant Fates.

They are usually around 1 hour but I don't think I can even be within a good margin of...time thing of theirs. ;w;

>Sees Renais is the only landlocked country.

>Calls it the Bolivia of Magvel.

I knew I could count on him and my cousin to say that sort of stuff when playing...

Fatty lol. Made me think of sukus at first and then it struck me that you meant Fates.

They are usually around 1 hour but I don't think I can even be within a good margin of...time thing of theirs. ;w;

I wouldn't worry about getting times like theirs right now, they are very used to these games and have practiced tons.

One thing about speedrunning I've learned; Don't quit if it goes badly, keeping going, you'll feel better when you finish.

You know, unless it's so hopelessly miserable you have no choice but to reset.

What about all my sukus

They can have the couch. ;)

watch?v=fzDuukVsc4o

setting the mood

Suku sex is pretty hardcore, just letting you know in advance, do I have your full consent?

wow so prepared

wat

What suku sex. Suku doesn't even have any genitals to have sex so how would it work

I wouldn't worry about getting times like theirs right now, they are very used to these games and have practiced tons.

One thing about speedrunning I've learned; Don't quit if it goes badly, keeping going, you'll feel better when you finish.

You know, unless it's so hopelessly miserable you have no choice but to reset.

They can have the couch. ;)

but I played them for a while too ;~; I just... I dunno, I wanna become a good speedrunner now lol. KINDA LATE but yeah. Maybe that's what I need but I hate FE13/14 to be honest with you. Not hate but just not as fond of it as Sen 2. But they're so far the only other games I can think of speedrunning in a decent time. Sen 2 might be done under 20 hours but it's still gonna take 15+.

Hmmm... I dunno... Heeeeey. I actually did do a reset but I guess I can try again. Probably tomorrow. I don't think today's mood really helps things.

even a kazoo version isn't enough to take away from the song

honestly its the first 9 seconds that fucking murder me

oh yeah

oh yeah jetstream sam is my waifu

honestly its the first 9 seconds that fucking murder me

oh yeah jetstream sam is my waifu

such a mood whiplash, eh?

He's a cool dude with my favorite song

it even makes Samuai Cops last fight look intriguing

such a mood whiplash, eh?

He's a cool dude with my favorite song

it even makes Samuai Cops last fight look intriguing

Jetstream Sam was one of the more fun DLC I've played in a while.

It was love at first shit-eating-grin.

Oh right SF doesn't let you post nsfw on the site yeah.

It's okay shirley I'll just pm them to you

:>

I'll fucking kill you. And then report you in the PMs. I think Tang can see PMs. (´・ω・`)

Lol

but I played them for a while too ;~; I just... I dunno, I wanna become a good speedrunner now lol. KINDA LATE but yeah. Maybe that's what I need but I hate FE13/14 to be honest with you. Not hate but just not as fond of it as Sen 2. But they're so far the only other games I can think of speedrunning in a decent time. Sen 2 might be done under 20 hours but it's still gonna take 15+.

Hmmm... I dunno... Heeeeey. I actually did do a reset but I guess I can try again. Probably tomorrow. I don't think today's mood really helps things.

Oh my! Define good speedrunner for me. I like that kind of ambition though. As far as I know, there's nothing out there on Sen 2, so you might have to make up stuff to do.

That's okay, you should be well rested for that kind of thing, even if you're very familiar with the game.

Jetstream Sam was one of the more fun DLC I've played in a while.

It was love at first shit-eating-grin.

tumblr_inline_o8hhzmowJ11qijziv_500.gif

I'll fucking kill you. And then report you in the PMs. I think Tang can see PMs. (´・ω・`)

savagery here