Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

Quoting just to get you attention about how much I do like Cecil's alt but how much I absolutely adore them giving Terra's green hair'd sprite a proper alt finally :P:

I don't really have an attachment to green hair Terra(I like both designs about the same), but yeah it looks pretty good

They all do really

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

i didnt see who said it but i love minty haired terra, it's my favorite

oh you meant the over the top violent anime

there ya go

it gets just odd and brutal at moments

like the guy that almost escaped the school only for a glass shard to impale him

honestly its super easy for me to stop caring about stuff like this in anime and laugh

blood-c is just so overly brutal i laugh, its like some scenes in hellsing where i was laughing during the fights

hellsing was fun though

Ha, most hilarious scene in TotA. Dist is still my favorite of the six-god-generals.

I agree with this. To me, Dist is one of my most favorite characters of the game.

He's the unsung hero of the game. He took all those cheagles and locked them in a cave that's very hard to access. Seriously though, when one gets to analyze the game, Dist, mostly indirectly, did actually ended up helping the heroes many times.

Idc for age.

Ha, most hilarious scene in TotA. Dist is still my favorite of the six-god-generals.

Why? :C

If Soul read that...

I usually ship Jade x Anise... as father x daughter combo.

I love Dist as well. I ship Dist x Jade, and Anise x Miasma.

I hate Anise because

she's directly responsible for Ion's death, and never gets called out for it, when the rest of the party gave Luke and incredibly hard time. He was responsible for the deaths of thousands, but in his defense, he was following a figure who he thought as a mentor his entire life. Anise could have easily fixed her situation without Ion's deaths by letting the rest of the party know what the heck is going on.

I hate Sanaki for many reasons, primarily being a brat. I don't care her reasons for being a brat, she's still a brat. A well-written brat, but still a brat. I've expounded elsewhere, but too tired to go in depth right now.

I agree with this. To me, Dist is one of my most favorite characters of the game.

He's the unsung hero of the game. He took all those cheagles and locked them in a cave that's very hard to access. Seriously though, when one gets to analyze the game, Dist, mostly indirectly, did actually ended up helping the heroes many times.

Well, of course he wants to help, he's Jade's self proclaimed friend.

Anise x Miasma.

OMFG... YES

I only feel sorry for her teddy or whatever it is.

Ike was the real brat when he meet Sanaki the first time.

It's not wrong for a 10 year old girl to teach someone manners who behaves like a cad.

I hate killing him but the cutscene after his final fight was not much less hilarious than the Jade x Dist scene.

I don't really have an attachment to green hair Terra(I like both designs about the same), but yeah it looks pretty good

They all do really

They all look rocking as heck, yep.

sprite Bartz looks great

idk if to av or not....

Dat Cape.

OMFG... YES

I only feel sorry for her teddy or whatever it is.

Ike was the real brat when he meet Sanaki the first time.

It's not wrong for a 10 year old girl to teach someone manners who behaves like a cad.

I hate killing him but the cutscene after his final fight was not much less hilarious than the Jade x Dist scene.

I'll agree to disagree on Sanaki. I'm too set in my ways to change my mind about her, and I hate people who toy with and abuse their power.

Spoilery Dist stuff.

He actually survives the entire game, if you get a certain end-game side quest, Jade takes him prisoner, making him the only god general to live.

honestly its super easy for me to stop caring about stuff like this in anime and laugh

blood-c is just so overly brutal i laugh, its like some scenes in hellsing where i was laughing during the fights

hellsing was fun though

it'd be easier considering how just merciless blood c is with its violence

havent seen hellsing myself

though im guessing things cant be that absurd

I hate Sanaki for many reasons, primarily being a brat. I don't care her reasons for being a brat, she's still a brat. A well-written brat, but still a brat. I've expounded elsewhere, but too tired to go in depth right now.

Being born into power pretty much conditions you to become a spoiled brat. At least she's still a well-intentioned and competent ruler.

Being born into power pretty much conditions you to become a spoiled brat. At least she's still a well-intentioned and competent ruler.

As I said, she's well written and believable as a brat, but a brat none-the-less. I'd argue she's well-intentioned, but still ultimately fell into civil war on her watch, so her competence is mediocre.

First impressions are everything, and she acted like a brat playing hide-and-go-seek on the boat then getting all flustered with Ike and co, then toyed with Elincia when she knew full-well she was telling the truth, bringing Ike's rudeness upon herself.

Sanaki needs a good spanking.

u-uncle joel...

it'd be easier considering how just merciless blood c is with its violence

havent seen hellsing myself

though im guessing things cant be that absurd

hellsing is cooler but still pretty violent

and crispin freeman~

Also SF needs a Sanaki badge so badly.

i'd use it, i love her

I wonder if anyone else hates Sanaki.

It's just a perfect storm. I generally dislike loli characters, dislike children as authority figures, and despise brats.

It's just a perfect storm. I generally dislike loli characters, dislike children as authority figures, and despise brats.

In general I only dislike characters who act Mary-Sue-stylish or a only fanservice with a horrible, creepy personality (Tharja, Camilla).

And I don't think that Sanaki is like a loli only because she's 10 / 13.

She acts like an adult to me.

Edit: I like Leonardo too and he has nice hair.

Edited by Ayama Wirdo