• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Out of game reason? His seiyuu sometimes records a few lines for free because he is a big fan of SRW. That could explain the 3 different laughing voice clips.

In game reason? Personally, I haven't seen Gundam Wing. I'm guessing he did laughed at some point in there, which is why he can also laugh in the games. He also laughs in some of the other SRW he appears in.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

Two hour fucking analysis this is the most GameXplain video ever

Time to watch my AM2R vid again right. Maybe leave a like. jkjk

Haha SUCH GAMEXPLAIN. I caught their footage of Green Hill in Sonic Mania and posted that in that thread, if you didn't see it.

Btw, Trisitei, by the time you finish FF8, you WILL hate Malboros if you don't already.

Especially if he leveled up.

One thing I find hilarious with ff8 is that low leveling is encouraged, and if you go to the cap of 100, enemies start having level 5 death. It's like they changed the cap just to be jokers with it.

Time to watch my AM2R vid again right. Maybe leave a like. jkjk

Haha SUCH GAMEXPLAIN. I caught their footage of Green Hill in Sonic Mania and posted that in that thread, if you didn't see it.

Come on dude, I commented, you know that

This video makes all of those "only _ minutes? I was expecting _" comments hilarious

Come on dude, I commented, you know that

This video makes all of those "only _ minutes? I was expecting _" comments hilarious

I'm just derping around geez!

Yes, honestly I was waiting for this haha, maybe if I'm not catching up with ProtonJon's Wario Land 1 run later, i'll watch it.

Btw, Trisitei, by the time you finish FF8, you WILL hate Malboros if you don't already.

i've already seen enough of it in ff4

oh boy

Especially if he leveled up.

One thing I find hilarious with ff8 is that low leveling is encouraged, and if you go to the cap of 100, enemies start having level 5 death. It's like they changed the cap just to be jokers with it.

thats why its good to get tonberry, yeah?