Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

going between three different accounts is a bit odd, but it has its perks

nothing much myself

just trying to relax for today after coming back from an internship interview at a jazz station around here

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

I want Velouria in Heroes already. But in the pit of my stomach I just know she'll never be added or relevant.

7 hours ago, LuxSpes said:

Blumenkranz is a good song.

there was a version of it was accurately spoken german lyrics

i cried

17 minutes ago, Ebony said:

hell yeah i love paperblossom

dont lose ur wei

She does really good covers. Her particularly like her Magia cover. 

4 minutes ago, Trisitei said:

i love these titles in cipher

I read this as, "I love these titties in Cipher"

So, after reducing his Empela Kai's HP down to two thirds or so left, an event triggers.

Dr. Mane decides to bail, fleeing the landship in a Walker Machine. Regardless of position or status, Elche will move to intercept her. Elche is quite willing to kill her for what she has done, but the Dr. starts to plead for her life. First about not having experimented on the Cilivians willingly... and, amusingly, it seems she's also taking a page out of Gretta's farewell, because she starts to go on about her age, and love, and stuff.

More amusingly, it works. Elche is willing to let her go because of that, though notes she won't ever forgive her. And so Dr. Mane leaves. Pft, are we ever gonna actually kill someone here other than nameless Breakers? If Kashim lives, I'll scream. Speaking of, Kashim is enraged about this, and casts the Guts (HP back to full) and Guard (damage reduced to 1/4 for one turn) Seishin. Yeah, he's another of those bosses.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

Which reminds me, it's a good thing that enemies in SRW don't use Seishin outside scripted events. Some SRW games give them seishin data, but their AI does not use them, thankfully. At the very least, Kashim does have Guts and Guard, so it's consistent it's use here.

Once he has only a third of HP left, Kashim then casts Guts again, followed by Strike (100% Hit for one turn), Flash (always evades the next attack), and Hot Blood (next attack does double damage). And this, kids, is what we call Fake Longevity. Back when SRW still had only 65000HP as the max value a mecha could get, some games would have scripted Seishin spamming that included full HP recovery so the battles lasted longer. Since we're close to the final stretch of the game, wrapping up the non-OG plots, we're going to be seeing this almost always. Gynaham was the first of this chain... and there's still others after him and Kashim.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

Oh yeah, that mine shaft had a Tem Ray Circuit. Not exactly an item I'd ever use (reduces stats slightly but repair cost for the mecha is now just 10), but one I could sell in the Bazaar, maybe.

22 minutes ago, ___ said:

perhaps, if i wrote all the strange nonsense in my head in a story, may be, just may be, a portion of it might seem interesting...

if it can help vent it out in some way

if they're bugging you that is

HAHAHAHA, Kashim is down! Wait... NONONONONONONONO, the Emepla Kai reappears and Kashim orders full retreat! Don't do this to me game...! Eh...?

Oh. Never mind, then.

Also, I think Dowes just... went AWOL? Or died there as well with no aknowledgement. Which reminds me, Dr. Nomoa also went AWOL... well, there was the route split. Bah, who knows!