• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

9 minutes ago, Trisitei said:

So about that wedding banner

Probably won't pull from it unless someone has amazing stats. Though considering I have plenty of good 5* infantry lance, blue mages and archers I'd be really surprised if someone in there is a must. Cordelia's Rally Atk/Spd is probably the most useful of the new skills, but I don't think it's good enough for me to spend orbs on this one. 

Also, I was expecting some male representation. The 5* pool is already skewed towards female units as is. 

Me: Well I probably won't roll in this banner-

>Sees Blue Tome Caeda and Charlotte in the game

Me: Two fears

12 minutes ago, LuxSpes said:

Also, I was expecting some male representation. The 5* pool is already skewed towards female units as is. 

I mean, this is Japan we're talking about. Then again, my perception might just be skewed by FGO.

Decided to do one last pull from the Rite of Shadows banner since I now don't plan on using them for the wedding banner and I get a +Atk/-Def Celica.

Guess I can now make a +2 Celica with a better nature than +Def/-Res. (though I'll miss having 29 Defense on a mage, having a 53 Atk Celica before factoring Ragnarok is pretty appealing)

Decided to do one last pull from the Rite of Shadows banner since I now don't plan on using them for the wedding banner and I get a +Atk/-Def Celica.

Guess I can now make a +2 Celica with a better nature than +Def/-Res. (though I'll miss having 29 Defense on a mage, having a 53 Atk Celica before factoring Ragnarok is pretty appealing)

I'm saving my orbs for the next GHB banner
Depending on whats there that is...
Last one had all the good stuff i'd like :'(

30 minutes ago, Hashuni Mei said:

just realized i have apollo justice styled hair rn 

my unintentional cosplay is 35% complete

Good job with the cosplay
It being unintentional makes it even better!

Well, unable to continue with Alpha Gaiden, my progress there has to be put on hold... again. Possibly for a month... again.

Ah, no worries overall, still have my GBA SRW games. But no narration for those. Even if I did it, I wouldn't start another when the Alpha Gaiden one is still four chapters to the end.

2 minutes ago, SecondWorld said:

btw have you gotten Echoes? It's the first game that has been in contention with PoR as my favorite FE

i have been disconnected with fire emblem this year, so no

from the little i've heard the game's pretty alright

probably will never play it myself tho