• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Spoiler

eunhyuk is an anchovy but i checked out his black suit fancam cuz i rly wanted to see the choreography during the chorus and obviously he’s got the sharpest moves out of suju (i tried watching teuk’s fancam first cuz i can stand him and i couldn’t get the feel of it tbh leeteuk’s good i just trust danceline more when it comes to this stuff and i refuse to watch lee donghae) but then he was so good i ended up watching all of it and now i feel defeated

Spoiler

c61c547447.png

7e5f52e9ad.png

wat the fuck i just received this out of nowhere i can't believe carats are the kindest fandom in the universe she rly deadass donated me nearly half her wons to some irrelevant user BwpZKuH.png how am i even supposed to respond why do i have nothing to offer back im a flop stan BwpZKuH.png

Edited by bling
stan evanesce

uhh it tends to fuck up conjugation and can sometimes be awkward, it almost always includes “i”/“you” which is normally just implied and excluded especially in formal situations (there are different kinds of i and other words dependin on formality and other shit and “you” is just like very not used in formal circumstances. also idk how google translate gets through w it but there are several ways to say certain things dependin on whether ur speakin aloud or writing)

but ya i think it is interpretable?? if u don’t mind me askin wat do u need it for

5 minutes ago, PKLucas531 said:

im not like trying to read the bible in korean btw it's like just a small guide to coloring/how to pick colors for coloring i think

i laughed i think that’s fine

i can’t believe seventeen is only three years into their debut and the8 is already allows to have a personal instagram for his artsy shit pledis doin something right for once

also i had to think about it for a while but i actually followed him i am happy i like a member of seventeen