• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Well today was something...

The receptionist at my job who's supposed to open up the building as well as the office and classes didn't show up and try as we might, there was no way to contact anyone from the administration. Thankfully, we were saved from waiting outside by a tutor who had a key to the building, but we still had to stand around in the hallway because admin changed the locks to the office and classes so her keys didn't work. We were then saved yet again by the arrival of a tutor who had the right keys. After that, we managed to call a tutor who had experience handling the reception, but everything was shaky since we were just a bunch of tutors trying to get things up and running.

I even learned that I had another class added to my schedule yesterday evening. They'd sent me an email, but I never looked at it past 7 and no changes had been done to mys schedule. I was still able to give that student a class, but her parent and her waited for a bit since I had no idea I was even supposed to teach at that time. 

Not to mention that I had another new student and the only thing I knew about him was that they "wanted to improve their basic knowledge of science to improve their basic knowledge of science". Apparently the parent had gone in a lot of details as to what exactly the focus should be when they talked to admin, but apparently that information wasn't important to me. 

And to add to everything, my little brother applied to work at the same place as me and today was his first day of all things...

So yeah, now I think I'll relax for the rest of the day.

@sylveonzoroarkI'm gonna start Hellswording now until supper and I'll probably jump back in after if you still want help to grind levels/dungeons.

Well today was something...

The receptionist at my job who's supposed to open up the building as well as the office and classes didn't show up and try as we might, there was no way to contact anyone from the administration. Thankfully, we were saved from waiting outside by a tutor who had a key to the building, but we still had to stand around in the hallway because admin changed the locks to the office and classes so her keys didn't work. We were then saved yet again by the arrival of a tutor who had the right keys. After that, we managed to call a tutor who had experience handling the reception, but everything was shaky since we were just a bunch of tutors trying to get things up and running.

I even learned that I had another class added to my schedule yesterday evening. They'd sent me an email, but I never looked at it past 7 and no changes had been done to mys schedule. I was still able to give that student a class, but her parent and her waited for a bit since I had no idea I was even supposed to teach at that time. 

Not to mention that I had another new student and the only thing I knew about him was that they "wanted to improve their basic knowledge of science to improve their basic knowledge of science". Apparently the parent had gone in a lot of details as to what exactly the focus should be when they talked to admin, but apparently that information wasn't important to me. 

And to add to everything, my little brother applied to work at the same place as me and today was his first day of all things...

So yeah, now I think I'll relax for the rest of the day.

@sylveonzoroarkI'm gonna start Hellswording now until supper and I'll probably jump back in after if you still want help to grind levels/dungeons.

4 minutes ago, sylveonzoroark said:

@luxspes yeah! I'm at the guild now

Whoops I was logged in with my Yama Raja who's still on the original DubiousActivity guild.

Let me log in on an account that has GoonAcademy characters