• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

I wish I could focus on my writing... or beat Baramos... or read random stuff on the Internet... but I have to make a presentation for Thermodynamics.

At least I'm in the second to last group to present, so no real hurry... but I'd rather have it done as a just in case.

the ice dance team papadakis / cizeron just skated to shape of you it was pretty great (i don't know how it fits into the latin theme though). it's too bad she had a costume malfunction and was worrying about it through the whole program.

Edited by sylveonzoroark

Just went to the dentist to have a cavity treated only of the dentist to realize mid-way through that I somehow experienced a rare occurrence where my gum decided to crawl into a fissure in my tooth. The end result is that it affected my pulp and now I have to get a root canal treatment.

I love going to the dentist...

the signs as adam rippon quotes

Aries - “Sometimes I might meet people and they might just not like me, not want to get to know me. And that’s okay. They’re boring as hell anyway.”

Taurus - “I’ve learned from every setback, proudly own up to my mistakes, grown from disappointments, and now I’m a glamazon bitch ready for the runway.”

Gemini - “I say I really like my slutty costumes. It’s, like, tongue in cheek. But I do, I really like my slutty costumes.”

Cancer - “The other day I was joking to one of my friends. He was like, ‘You’re kind of everywhere right now.’ I was like, ‘I know; I’m America’s sweetheart.’ He laughed in my face.”

Leo - “I can’t explain witchcraft. I just feel like I’m coming into my own. I’m confident in who I am and what I’m doing. I’m just having a great time.”

Virgo - “Nobody loves me as much as I love me; so I guess I’ll just be my own Valentine tomorrow.”

Libra - “I was recently asked in an interview what its like to be a gay athlete in sports. I said that it’s exactly like being a straight athlete. Lots of hard work but usually done with better eyebrows.”

Scorpio - "I’m like a witch and you can’t kill me. I keep coming back every year, and every year I get better.”

Sagittarius - “I’m going to go to Target, and I’m going to get a bottle of Sauvignon Blanc Oyster Bay with the twist top. Yeah. Uh-huh. Immediately. You can come right over. I live like 15 minutes from LAX and we can just have a day.“

Capricorn - “Maybe if this were my fifth Olympic Games, I’d say, ‘Oh, I wish it were like this, or like that.’ But honestly, at this point in my life, if they said, ‘Here’s your opening ceremony outfit,’ and then handed me a piece of rope and some broken sticks and a trash bag, I’d be like, ‘IT’S GORGEOUS. I’LL MAKE IT WORK.”

Aquarius - “I might not be the best, but I’m the most fun. I’m going to skate my heart out.”

Pisces - “With everything going on in the media about me this Valentine’s Day I don’t want people to get distracted and forget how beautiful I am (on the outside).”

the signs as adam rippon quotes

Aries - “Sometimes I might meet people and they might just not like me, not want to get to know me. And that’s okay. They’re boring as hell anyway.”

Taurus - “I’ve learned from every setback, proudly own up to my mistakes, grown from disappointments, and now I’m a glamazon bitch ready for the runway.”

Gemini - “I say I really like my slutty costumes. It’s, like, tongue in cheek. But I do, I really like my slutty costumes.”

Cancer - “The other day I was joking to one of my friends. He was like, ‘You’re kind of everywhere right now.’ I was like, ‘I know; I’m America’s sweetheart.’ He laughed in my face.”

Leo - “I can’t explain witchcraft. I just feel like I’m coming into my own. I’m confident in who I am and what I’m doing. I’m just having a great time.”

Virgo - “Nobody loves me as much as I love me; so I guess I’ll just be my own Valentine tomorrow.”

Libra - “I was recently asked in an interview what its like to be a gay athlete in sports. I said that it’s exactly like being a straight athlete. Lots of hard work but usually done with better eyebrows.”

Scorpio - "I’m like a witch and you can’t kill me. I keep coming back every year, and every year I get better.”

Sagittarius - “I’m going to go to Target, and I’m going to get a bottle of Sauvignon Blanc Oyster Bay with the twist top. Yeah. Uh-huh. Immediately. You can come right over. I live like 15 minutes from LAX and we can just have a day.“

Capricorn - “Maybe if this were my fifth Olympic Games, I’d say, ‘Oh, I wish it were like this, or like that.’ But honestly, at this point in my life, if they said, ‘Here’s your opening ceremony outfit,’ and then handed me a piece of rope and some broken sticks and a trash bag, I’d be like, ‘IT’S GORGEOUS. I’LL MAKE IT WORK.”

Aquarius - “I might not be the best, but I’m the most fun. I’m going to skate my heart out.”

Pisces - “With everything going on in the media about me this Valentine’s Day I don’t want people to get distracted and forget how beautiful I am (on the outside).”

3 hours ago, PKLucas531 said:

shindong looks very upset that he only got 2 pieces

it's ok he probably ate the last one later

2 hours ago, LuxSpes said:

Just went to the dentist to have a cavity treated only of the dentist to realize mid-way through that I somehow experienced a rare occurrence where my gum decided to crawl into a fissure in my tooth. The end result is that it affected my pulp and now I have to get a root canal treatment.

I love going to the dentist...

ow that sounds awful

i hope it goes well

14 minutes ago, sylveonzoroark said:

oh no

i'm going to the dentist next week and i'm terrified

good luck

also neru is great

Spoiler

ok i don't like this song that much (ryeowooks lines r really good but he doesn't have enough for me to actually like it) but the photo used for ryeowook is so fuckin cute (i said the photo not him) hes wearing so much faux fur n looks so soft i just wanna punch him BwpZKuH.png eunhyuks hair looks stupid and kyuhyun and henry also look stupid and i just realized that donghae is literally just a softer-looking siwon looking at them side-by-side is rly funny

Edited by bling
stan evanesce