Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

Well, nevermind. It doesn't bring me back to the intermission, it resets the stage. So it means I've locked myself out of getting that skill point.

Well, it doesn't matter much. I've made the count, and I still have room for error for the skill-point dependant secrets and ending. So I'll let Bishott flee then...

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Well, nevermind. It doesn't bring me back to the intermission, it resets the stage. So it means I've locked myself out of getting that skill point.

Well, it doesn't matter much. I've made the count, and I still have room for error for the skill-point dependant secrets and ending. So I'll let Bishott flee then...

What are Skill Points?

What are Skill Points?

Battle Masteries, basically.

Alpha was the first game to implement the system. And it shows. Since the conditions are very, very arbitrary. Like, sometimes even dialogue choices give you skill points (granted, those that do affect the stages in a way, but still). And some stages don't have any. Or some actually give you more than one. And sometimes one action gives you more than one skill point. And then some actually take away points.

Yeah, it was all over the place.

Does that imply you got a game over? Or did something else happen?

lol, it's always funny everyone's reaction to Kuro and Shiro.

Does that imply you got a game over? Or did something else happen?

I let Bishott defeat Masaki to trigger the Game Over. But I wasn't sent back to the Intermission Screen, but rather the stage itself just reset. So even having kept the money I couldn't use it anyway to upgrade Hyper Aura Slash. So yeah, I have to admit defeat in taking out the Gea Galing.

---

Well, time for next stage. Seems Israfel decided to gun for South Atalia. Because of the SDF-1? The EVAs being there? Who knows. And the party ain't sortying. Just the 3 EVAs, the Lean Horse Jr, and SDF-1 are the only units here.

And lol, they actually have a sound effect for Captain Gloval lightening up his pipe. And of course, the ever present, "Captain, no smoking in the bridge!"

Well, compared to the Gea Galling, Israfel should be easy to beat. Since I can have Rei use Exhaust again and be like, "A.T. Field? lol, what's that..."

But that will be for tomorrow.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

And then I went to bed and fell asleep shortly after I posted. :l

I only got two hours of sleep last night because depression and insomnia is a bad mix. And after sleeping for like three hours (interrupted but still), I can't fall asleep now. Damn it.

but then what if you turn into a alakazam >:

Then it was DESTINY

You like dots now, Tiny?

Yeah!

If you don't count my 'Member' title, this was my first

Edited by Tiny Goddess