Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

At the same time, it says a lot about Fates' story if people are starting to say Awakening's was better

the guy hates tellius's stories as well and thinks FE7's is almost as bad as fates's

TBH there's a consensus that Conquest's story manages to be worse than Awakening's, but most people do seem to find Birthright's and Revelations's better. The weird thing is definitely the guy's love for awakening's story.

Eh, I don't really care about Fire Emblem stories anyway... It's just something that puzzles me

Edited by Nobody

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

sometimes i'm not sure ever how the fighting game community plans to go e sports when you've got commentators blatantly calling players dumbasses (in what i'm assuming is a friendly way) haha

i'd get fates if it weren't for kiseki series right now.

the guy hates tellius's stories as well and thinks FE7's is almost as bad as fates's

TBH there's a consensus that Conquest's story manages to be worse than Awakening's, but most people do seem to find Birthright's and Revelations's better. The weird thing is definitely the guy's love for awakening's story.

Eh, I don't really care about Fire Emblem stories anyway... It's just something that puzzles me

> Hates Tellius... huh, now that's a bad opinion

Oh, I get you, it baffles me too, like really. But yeah, most likely a fanboy

I don't put any stock in the criticisms of Fates' story

People don't seem to realize you need a decent level of Japanese knowledge to be able to understand it

The guy I talk to knows JP on a fluent level and didn't like it.

That said, if people didn't know it, there'd be the higher probably of rabidly loving it because it's matchmaking.... wish fulfillment

Edited by Soledai

I don't put any stock in the criticisms of Fates' story

People don't seem to realize you need a decent level of Japanese knowledge to be able to understand it

i read the fantranslation

are you saying that fantranslators are illiterate

at least fates gameplay is apparently amazing and that's what I like about FE.

Here here.

Also I do like some of the characters and their interactions. I just think this fandom is blowing everything out of proportion... Reminds me of some fandoms I used to be in active in back in the day...

> Hates Tellius... huh, now that's a bad opinion

Oh, I get you, it baffles me too, like really. But yeah, most likely a fanboy

The guy I talk to knows JP on a fluent level and didn't like it.

That said, if people didn't know it, there'd be the higher probably of rabidly loving it because it's matchmaking.... wish fulfillment

Tellius is easily the worst continent as far as FE stories go though.