• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

i was just watching avatar with the family when it was new in theaters at the time

and it was like, so long and it was at the boring af world building scene that i just passed out

and then next thing i know my mom is shaking at me telling me to wake up and she said like...

i think she said an hour passed or something? idr much of it anymore besides the movie was still playing when i woke up

thats a long ass movie

Like when my mother sends me a text asking where I am when I'm at the gym:

"I'm at *bad neighborhood* buying crack cocaine"

Just say that you got abducted by a jester (Who is a drug dealer) that want to sell you as a prostitute.

(Also that he is asking a ransom of 30,000 brazillian reals, otherwise your new identity will be Felicity)

Edited by Naughx

reminds me of my sophomore year english teacher

lady so loud, but i always end up passing out in that class

it was just sooo dulll

Just say that you got abducted by a jester (Who is a drug dealer) that want to sell you as a prostitute.

(Also that he is asking a ransom of 30,000 brazillian reals, otherwise your new identity will be Felicity)

sure took some time thinking it over <.<

you silly

Edited by Trisitei

Oh yeah, Levant, I was thinking about the time we talked about Contra 3 and that 5th stage boss that you basically had to suicide on to beat effectively.

So I got back to that stage, made a savestate and practiced a thing.

That was fast.

ness-noscale.jpg

....I don't even

The hell?

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ou-329482240

A random Aron, staying in against a Cloyster with Latios, switching out a Fighting weak Pokemon to send in... another Pokemon that was weak to Fighting, and the chat. Also, using Superpower against a team whose only non-fainted Pokemon were resistant to Fighting, and Leech Seeding a Celebi. AKA, your typical OU ladder match. *sigh*

Also, Knock Off is amazing.

You are challenged by Champion Knock Off!

Edited by Levant Colthearts

Bayonetta data merged with Ness's model

Someone made Longchu in Brawl using similar methods.

Go figure.

Oh yeah, those mods... some results are quite... yeah...

Indeed. I can't help but crack up.

You're twisted, Nox <_>

Don't get me started on wall talk...

On the other hand, that wall talk has been around for like... what, years and years...

Edited by Acacia Sgt

i was just watching avatar with the family when it was new in theaters at the time

and it was like, so long and it was at the boring af world building scene that i just passed out

and then next thing i know my mom is shaking at me telling me to wake up and she said like...

i think she said an hour passed or something? idr much of it anymore besides the movie was still playing when i woke up

thats a long ass movie

wow