• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Ugh, Chummy Gremlins. Those things are sure showing me why I love relying on residual damage to down my foes. The real problem, however? They hurt like HELL (1600 damage ain't no laughing matter - .the Cathedral Snipers' damage, in comparison, is (only about 500 or so)).

Edited by Levant Caprice

[spoiler=kim don't look]8FY1n.png
8FZer.png

Zak was probably the most experimental character I've done so far..his hair looks like a mix of N's hair and Kyouhei's hair (BW2 Male)

Meanwhile Sairento's result looks pretty spiffy hehe tbhhelookscuteforsomeoddreasonbutimprobablybeingweirdyeyy

8FZer.png

Zak was probably the most experimental character I've done so far..his hair looks like a mix of N's hair and Kyouhei's hair (BW2 Male)

Meanwhile Sairento's result looks pretty spiffy hehe tbhhelookscuteforsomeoddreasonbutimprobablybeingweirdyeyy

Are you ever going to color these?

8FZer.png

OMG those are beautiful! Especially Zak. I love the hairstyle you chose for him xp

Are you ever going to color these?

Mm..I'm not sure really. In the end, there will be..30+ characters I think

I usually would like to take the time to clean it and color it but I don't have the time for it currently OTL;;

OMG those are beautiful! Especially Zak. I love the hairstyle you chose for him xp

well that's a bit too much, but sankyuu lux ;w;

best hair in the hack

Oh wow... XD

oh hai there c:

Edited by Koneko