Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

today was awful and i'm too lazy to explain things i already explained on skype so

[4:16:51 PM] Gatoraiden Kotomeme: so we went to the college

[4:16:59 PM] Gatoraiden Kotomeme: my fasfa (student aid) had been confirmed and they got it friday
[4:17:04 PM] Gatoraiden Kotomeme: but they aren't going to register it until wednesday
[4:17:16 PM] Gatoraiden Kotomeme: the same day that registering for classes ends
[4:17:37 PM] Gatoraiden Kotomeme: and they put them in with a cycle of four hours
[4:17:54 PM] Gatoraiden Kotomeme: so i dont have any classes
[4:17:57 PM] Gatoraiden Kotomeme: i may not get classes
[4:18:14 PM] Gatoraiden Kotomeme: and most of the classes i had signed up for, before they dropped me, are full
[4:18:31 PM] Gatoraiden Kotomeme: so i was already depressed and low on hope going home because i doubt ill be able to sign up for classes in time
[4:19:05 PM] Gatoraiden Kotomeme: dad went through mcdonalds, they didnt put the cup top on well enough on his coffee
[4:19:12 PM] Gatoraiden Kotomeme: so now i have a brightass burn mark on my leg and wrist
[4:19:14 PM] Gatoraiden Kotomeme: and so does he
[4:19:22 PM] Gatoraiden Kotomeme: and the two ladies up front were like bawling for it
[4:19:29 PM] Gatoraiden Kotomeme: and that was my day

i feel incredibly depressed and i just want to cry constantly

This sounds awful. Is there no way to contact the college and try to still get in those classes in a reasonable amount of time?

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

This sounds awful. Is there no way to contact the college and try to still get in those classes in a reasonable amount of time?

not until wednesday, i just visited

otherwise i'd have to pay for classes in full

i'm in a super, horrible bad mood right now

today was awful and i'm too lazy to explain things i already explained on skype so

[4:16:51 PM] Gatoraiden Kotomeme: so we went to the college

[4:16:59 PM] Gatoraiden Kotomeme: my fasfa (student aid) had been confirmed and they got it friday
[4:17:04 PM] Gatoraiden Kotomeme: but they aren't going to register it until wednesday
[4:17:16 PM] Gatoraiden Kotomeme: the same day that registering for classes ends
[4:17:37 PM] Gatoraiden Kotomeme: and they put them in with a cycle of four hours
[4:17:54 PM] Gatoraiden Kotomeme: so i dont have any classes
[4:17:57 PM] Gatoraiden Kotomeme: i may not get classes
[4:18:14 PM] Gatoraiden Kotomeme: and most of the classes i had signed up for, before they dropped me, are full
[4:18:31 PM] Gatoraiden Kotomeme: so i was already depressed and low on hope going home because i doubt ill be able to sign up for classes in time
[4:19:05 PM] Gatoraiden Kotomeme: dad went through mcdonalds, they didnt put the cup top on well enough on his coffee
[4:19:12 PM] Gatoraiden Kotomeme: so now i have a brightass burn mark on my leg and wrist
[4:19:14 PM] Gatoraiden Kotomeme: and so does he
[4:19:22 PM] Gatoraiden Kotomeme: and the two ladies up front were like bawling for it
[4:19:29 PM] Gatoraiden Kotomeme: and that was my day

i feel incredibly depressed and i just want to cry constantly

that's dicks

do you like...idols?

(questioning)

I don't like or dislike.

It's just that in Ace Combat Infinity the special skin planes have much higher base stats. And after a certain point upgrading the normal aircraft can cost as much as upgrading the special ones. So I'd rather get the special ones and upgrade them.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

oh i guess mary jane is black in the next movie

that's neat

hi loki

Yee, she look good. Ill get bit by lots of radioactive spoods if it meant that MJ.

hai.

Hello there Loki.

Hello~~

i was told wrong and now im sad about no black mary jane that would have been neat

its zendaya which is fine thats the shit

edit: i mistook her

still darker skinned

which is again fine and iremember zendaya from disney shows i had to watch with others

whens miles morales

Edited by Ebony

Shes still not white tho

yep

theres been a lot of this stuff going around and a lot of bile but personally i dont care whatever race you are

if you do a good job then its fine, i guess the only time i was a bit peeved was with anime movies... but then again they're all japanese casted so...

i see... idols truly are strong even as planes

Well, they aren't the only ones with collaborations with Ace Combat.

Like Soul Calibur, Area 88, Tekken, God Eater, etc.

Heck, even Godzilla showed up on the Tokyo map once. Although not actually in-game, I think.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

i love zendaya

She cute. Holy shit shes from my neck of the woods! :o

yep

theres been a lot of this stuff going around and a lot of bile but personally i dont care whatever race you are

if you do a good job then its fine, i guess the only time i was a bit peeved was with anime movies... but then again they're all japanese casted so...

Yeah its dumb. I like the idea of casting all sorts of people to play stuff. Valkyrie in the new Thor film is Tessa Thompson. Im already swooning.