• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

I just remembered that some lass said that no one would play through an FE that was the length of SRW

Pls, put an actually good FE in front of me with 70-100 stages and I'd do it.

Amusingly, not even SRW reaches that long. Except Impact with it's 101 stages.

Most modern ones are actually on average in the 50's and 60's chapters long.

Now, a FE game that long... fourth-tier classes?

Edited by Acacia Sgt

Amusingly, not even SRW reaches that long. Except Impact with it's 101 stages.

Most modern ones are actually on average in the 50's and 60's chapters long.

Now, a FE game that long... fourth-tier classes?

Right, average is mostly in the 50's.

70 came from what I'm about to experience in W.

Also, I like(somewhat) when SEED is in SRW; ZAFT route split and what have you. Though, I particularly liked it in Z because it affected what ending you got(iirc)

Fourth tier, route splits, inflated exp, oh my

"It was a planet known as Zola. However, people had forgotten that name long, long ago."

Stage 10 isn't subtle, it seems. Also introducing the second series debuting: Xabungle.

Anyway, kinda like in the early chapters of Thracia, the group has now scattered, thanks to the Neo Granzon. Out of everybody, the only ones left, at least in our perspective, are Tetsuya and Jun. I kinda cheated there, since knowing in advance that, I poured all the money I gained last stage into upgrading Great Mazinger, and gave it a Hybrid Armor and a Solar Panel. For higher armor and HP; and EN regen.

An interesting choice I'd say. I mentioned before during Alpha that out of all the non-OG characters, Tetsuya was among the ones with the most focus in the Alphaverse. This is another sign of that I suppose.

In any case, Tetsuya and Jun have no idea what the heck happened, can't contact anybody else, and stuff.

Meanwhile, I did mentioned we're introduced to Xabungle now. Well, right over yonder the events from Episode 1 are happening. As in, Jiron trying to disrupt a bazaar and steal the titular Xabungle. Strangely enough, the Boss Borot is also at said bazaar (no signs of Boss, though), and amusingly enough the characters think that's the new Walker Machine model. Well, the Borot kinda does function like a WM.

Anyway, stage starts with three Gallops piloted by Rag, Blume, and Dike. Against a bunch of other Gallops and Daggers. This should be fun...

Right, average is mostly in the 50's.

70 came from what I'm about to experience in W.

Also, I like(somewhat) when SEED is in SRW; ZAFT route split and what have you. Though, I particularly liked it in Z because it affected what ending you got(iirc)

Fourth tier, route splits, inflated exp, oh my

I think W has less than 60 stages, actually. Or around there.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

I just noticed that one of the houses in my neighborhood has a mailbox that's made of an old bycicle.

It was pretty neat. I'll get a picture when I walk back from Whataburger.

[spoiler=So here it is, for those interested]tEjPmvq.jpg

So, Stage 10 brings up a few things.

One, is that there now is a secondary currency, taken straight from Xabungle: Blue Stones. These things will now be appearing like money does, from defeated enemies or sometimes in containers on the map. Unlike regular money, Blue Stones have an actual store to actually buy/sell stuff with. But only in the intermissions, so for now nothing can be done about it.

The other, there is now a display of the moon's phase (Zola, like Earth, has one moon). This won't be relevant now... but later on it will.

Meanwhile... pft, these Breakers guys are pathetic. Their Gallops can be one-shot by the PC's...

So, the three are pretty much acting as a distraction for Jiron and Chira, who... are actually trying to get the Boss Borot running. A pity, they can't. Would've been interesting, though. And after another turn, they now switch to the actual Xabungle.

Meanwhile, one of the defenders, Hoola, decides to now rebel against his boss, Elchi. He wants to take over the Iron Gear (Elchi's ship), it seems. Jiron now decides to help Elchi out. So yeah, nothing's changed gameplay-wise, heh.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

I'm glad Jiron has the Guts skill. It's not even that hard to trigger it, thanks to Hoola and his right-hand man, Geraba. Enough attacks and the Xabungle is down to red HP.

Hmm, it's actually labeled as Xabungle 2. Interesting....

Edited by Acacia Sgt

And in the next turn, another Xabungle shows up. It's Elchi herself with Fatman, one of the few still loyal to her.

Meanwhile, I can now control the Iron Gear, which has another employee, Cotsett, at the helm. The Iron Gear must survive the stage, but I doubt that will be a problem.

Meanwhile, the skill point for the stage is to defeat Hoola within 4 turns. Considering the Gallop trio start away, and Jiron shows up in Turn 3, that's effectively only two turns to take down Hoola. Not a problem, though.

And he's defeated...

Oh, the Iron Gear is inmobile. At least I can make it attack and stuff. Not that the Breakers are far from it for distance to be an issue.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

why does imgur have those trash "good" anime lists on the front page all the time lmao

i saw like one decent one once

then i saw it listed monster musume as a good anime

[5:13:18 PM] DavidSW: >enjoying Legend of Korra

>intro narration for episode 5

Oh no not a love triangle please don't do this to me I was having fun

i aint saying shit tbh

/watched all of korra