• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

More Breakers show up.

But fortunately, this is also the time Tetsuya and Jun do as well. Naturally, the Iron Gear people go "WTF!?" at the sight of Great Mazinger and Venus A. Elchi, however, is quick to figure they might know that other guy they found. Turns out, as if the Boss Borot wasn't clue enough, that Boss is indeed in the Iron Gear, having been found by them. Elchi uses this to convince Tetsuya and Jun to help them out. The latter duo, finding the Walker Machines strange, have no choice but to comply.

Well, this stage is close to over.

It's funny how hard it is to actually save money as an adult, first hospital bills, and now one of our cars needs fixed.

Tell. Me. About. It.

Well, except hospital bills.

I haven't even splurged on anything, unless you count a stove/oven and dishwasher.

make the new title You Can't Learn Japanese

I have trouble learning any language.

And with the last Walker Machine destroyed, the stage ends with Hoola swearing revenge and stuff before fleeing.

Jiron plans to also use this chance to flee himself, but Elchi brings up an offer about hiring everybody, now that Hoola's treason has left her without bodyguards. Jiron accepts if it lets him to continue piloting Xabungle and avenge the death of his parents.

Meanwhile, Testuya and Jun try to find more information about where they are. The others don't have a clue of things they mention, which only make the two think more that they are indeed in another world. And thus, they also accept the bodyguard jobs if only to find more information about where they are, and in hopes of finding the others.

And thus ends Stage 10.

Now on the intermission screen, the Bazaar is now available, which is where the Blue Stones can be used to buy/sell mechas and equipment parts. For now, there's only a Dagger on sale... which I'm definitely not buying. I can also sell the three Gallops, but perhaps not now. I may still need them until I get more party members back.

Amusingly, Boss and his Boss Borot already show up in the unit/pilot lists even though technically he still hasn't shown up yet. Most likely that will be addressed in the next stage.

But that's enough SRW for today. Will continue in another day.

I haven't even splurged on anything, unless you count a stove/oven and dishwasher.

Idk why, but it's almost like the surefire way to blow spending money is car repairs. Like, you have money for just about anything else, but no, the instant a car repair comes into play, bam, money problems. ...Or maybe that's just how unfortunate I seem to be.

...Are car repairs some kind of meta that takes our money by a percentage...?

Edited by Soledai

Yes but why is that the SNES version

i was playing the GBA version, but there was some lagging issues and it was too annoying for me

if things settle down, i'll play through that

"but you're almost done with FFV"

i know

i'd play it again

Idk why, but it's almost like the surefire way to blow spending money is car repairs. Like, you have money for just about anything else, but no, the instant a car repair comes into play, bam, money problems. ...Or maybe that's just how unfortunate I seem to be.

...Are car repairs some kind of meta that takes our money by a percentage...?

It certainly seems that way. We just got a new battery for this car earlier this year, too. It doesn't help that the extent of my car knowledge is functioning vs broken.

The best way to avoid those is to not have a car

Unfortunately, I don't have that luxury. I have to do a lot of driving for work.

Car troubles are great

My dad's truck burned down when a mattress being carried by another car fell off and got stuck under said truck whiel driving back home on the highway and the fucker obviously just sped off. Luckily the insurance covered everything. A whole few thousand dollars that was gonna be paid off that year so that the truck would ACTUALLY be owned by my dad.

Then we had two of cars die on us this year alone and my sham of an uncle has done fuck all to actually look into what the problems were. My mom ended up taking the blue van back from him and had another mechanic look at it and fixed it up within a week.

Now she's trying to figure out how to get our red car back from my uncle so we can have it repaired but oh no she can't do that because she'll hurt my uncle and aunt's feelings despite them not doing what they said they would.

sukuface

Car troubles are great

My dad's truck burned down when a mattress being carried by another car fell off and got stuck under said truck whiel driving back home on the highway and the fucker obviously just sped off. Luckily the insurance covered everything. A whole few thousand dollars that was gonna be paid off that year so that the truck would ACTUALLY be owned by my dad.

Then we had two of cars die on us this year alone and my sham of an uncle has done fuck all to actually look into what the problems were. My mom ended up taking the blue van back from him and had another mechanic look at it and fixed it up within a week.

Now she's trying to figure out how to get our red car back from my uncle so we can have it repaired but oh no she can't do that because she'll hurt my uncle and aunt's feelings despite them not doing what they said they would.

sukuface

Sounds about par for the course.

I'm starting to feel a bit light headed. I think I should go eat something right now.