Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

idlenesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

I'd say, the only downside of fighting these Mahirows is that they're airborne, and Xabungle only has a single weapon that can hit aerial enemies... that is ammo dependant and is almost running out. I'm almost tempted to move Boss Borot to ressuply the Xabungle. Almost.

First of all:

It's not "gr8t". It's "gr8".

Second of all:

That is exactly why someone could not use Miriel.

jk pls dont hurt me nerds fucking rock

I'll do it my own way

I eat nerds like you for breakfast anyway

Alright, routed the Moon Race units, and stage is finally over.

Biel now invites everyone into the dome, and after a brief suspicion, they comply. To the Irregulars surprise, the inside of the dome reminds them of the Space Colonies (another clue of the true nature of this Earth, for anyone that still hasn't figured it out). Biel explains further about the Moon Race being enemies of those who live on the planet, another reminiscent for the Irregulars, this time of the old Earthnoids vs Spacenoids conflict. Now almost for sure that they have traveled to the future long after the Gravity Shockwave hit, they want to know more of the past history of the place, but not even Biel has access to the aptly named "Black History" information.

After finally explaining that the whole battles with Timp and Vickman was for weapon testing and combat experience, he now wants to hire them, the victors, in order to fight the Moon Race. And thus the crew returns to the Iron Gear to debate on the offer.

The Iron Gear crew itself are the most skeptical, but the offer of not having to be scavengers anymore seals the deal for them. Jiron is simply curious. And Testuya and company now suspect that the rest of LondoBell/Irregulars have also crossed the sea. In the end to do end up accepting the job.

And thus, the next objective is set. Travel the ocean to the North Ameria continent, and reach a place called Fort Severn (yes, Fort Severn, as if the name of North Ameria wasn't telling you already where they are really going). However, not fully trusting Biel, they think they don't have to go there directly...

And this pretty much opens up the second route split. Thankfully, this is one where the full party goes to either, no party splitting here. Both have secrets to unlock, and for this playthrough I choose to head to Fort Severn directly. Regardless, back in the dome Dowes remains ever skeptical, since the group could contact the Moon Race, but Biel remains confident in following Innocent Doctrine, even if, ironically and yet that may be the point, will lead to their end. And thus ends the stage.

And thus ends the second arc of the game, I suppose, if this can be separated into arcs. The Bazaar has new goodies, even if they're still just Walker Machines on sale. Another Dagger (could be the same one from earlier for all I know), another Caprico, and now... a Government? I'm gonna guess this is Timp's, having being salvaged, assuming he later on doesn't show up in it again. Ah, whatever. Might end up buying the second Caprico and the Government and sell my remaining Gallops. I still don't think I'll be using them much, but it's there and it would put those Blue Stones into use. I don't worry much about making wrong purchases since in the Bazaar the mechas at least can be refunded for full price. Unlike the Equippable Parts which are sold at a loss, even if it's not that big.

Well, will begin the route split and Stage 14 another day.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

i eat pussies like you for breakfast, lunch, and dinner

I think those days are over for me, but it's a staple of my husband's diet, now.