• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Where was I... oh yes...

So, once I've rout the enemy, Dowes proceeds to bail out, taking Elchi with him. Well, so much for that, so now the heroes decide to see what was left behind in the Dome for something to salvage.

Elsewhere, Karas Karas has gotten news the squad he sent has been wiped out. Gretta is currently MIA, but he fears the worse. He renames his landship to Gretta Gary in honor of his dead family, and vows revenge (just take a number and wait your turn, buddy). Biel decides to take this chance to ask Kalas to return him to P-Point before he intercepts the heroes, so he can find a way to contact Jiron in secret.

Back at P-Point, it's time for a couple upgrades. The Iron Gear is in need of repairs, so they have to visit a Bazaar. In the meantime, they did got some armor parts for it (I've yet to see what that exactly does). The Xabungles and Walker Gallier got some new weapons, and some Assault Parts for the V2 Gundam. Ah, so close, still need to find Buster parts. I think that was all. For now, it's off to a Bazaar to find the parts to repair the Iron Gear.

And that's it for Stage 27.

f2cc662456.png

list of reasons why haruki is my boy

-- his fashion sense

imo anyone who puts their sunglasses like that is a douche

i like scarf boy a lot. i think scarf girl is pretty cool too but scarf boy is ~made~ by the scarf. in the second picture, something is CLEARLY missing while scarf girl looks just fine.

see refa, this is why you dont get the kim's fashion seal of approval

tbf ur not wrong