• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Admitedly, it is usually the first thing that crosses my mind whenever I see a word that is valid in the Spanish language, to interpret it as the Spanish word. Eh, what can I say, it's the mother tongue and all that...

Edited by Acacia Sgt

1 hour ago, Motendra said:

Apparently Fury & Renewal are just the thing.... too bad the latter isnt available at 4*

if i ever want to do medic marth then i guess
i also got Chrom
so maybe i'd do that for chrom because i like marth better heehee

48 minutes ago, Tio said:

thanks... i'm a bit better now. it was related to the discord server.

lmao FUCK. did i spoil. and wtf my OLIVIER IS BETTER THAN ANYONE ELSE

That's good.
hmm, i think i might have some semblance of an idea, but i'd prefer not going into that right now

nah
im pretty certain olivier was in the beginning of cold steel
now thats some shots

12 hours ago, James Bond said:

Btw I finished leveling my Eldigan and he is great, but while I looked at the wiki for max stats, I realized he is +HP -Str :(

Please do yourself a favor AND LOOK AT THE FLIPPING BANE AND BOON BEFORE YOU DO ANYTHING!?!?

Even so, you can still make some sort of counter killer set with his special weapon if you want. You said he's good, so the -Atk didn't affect you much right?

17 minutes ago, Oboro! said:

Please do yourself a favor AND LOOK AT THE FLIPPING BANE AND BOON BEFORE YOU DO ANYTHING!?!?

Even so, you can still make some sort of counter killer set with his special weapon if you want. You said he's good, so the -Atk didn't affect you much right?

Well I did (I've been having him for a while now and so I forgot) but when you have like 8 5* you've got to make use of what you have, it's not like every second summon I get is a 8* and even if it is...it can still have a bad nature or something...but you know that already...

Well to be honest, he makes wonders, with Fury all his stats get the increase so he doesn't have any obvious problems except for the resistance which is 22 but I've seen worse anyway...

So here are the 5* that I've finished leveling up:

Alm: +Res -Atk
Eldigan: +HP -Atk
Eirika: +HP -Res
Sharena Neutral (of course)
Clair: +HP -Res
Sonya: +Spd -Res

Yes, apparently Res and Atk hate me
Good news is, I have a Nino with +Spd -Def, bad news is, she is still 4*

Edited by James Bond

3 minutes ago, James Bond said:

Well I did (I've been having him for a while now and so I forgot) but when you have like 7 5* you've got to make use of what you have, it's not like every second summon I get is a 8* and even if it is...it can still have a bad nature or something...but you know that already...

Well to be honest, he makes wonders, with Fury all his stats get the increase so he doesn't have any obvious problems except for the resistance which is 22 but I've seen worse anyway...

So here are the 5* that I've finished leveling up:

Alm: +Res -Atk
Eldigan: +HP -Atk
Eirika: +HP -Res
Sharena Neutral (of course)
Clair: +HP -Res
Sonya: +Spd -Res

Yes, apparently Res and Atk hate me
Good news is, I have a Nino with +Spd -Def, bad news is, she is still 4*

Do you have an Oboro?

Also, you missed the Fort Res 2 seal right?

And I know a thing or two about using what you have, trust me. I never re rolled, and I only had 2 5 stars I pulled about a week after launch heh

Just now, Oboro! said:

Do you have an Oboro?

Also, you missed the Fort Res 2 seal right?

And I know a thing or two about using what you have, trust me. I never re rolled, and I only had 2 5 stars I pulled about a week after launch heh

I have 1 4* Oboro +HP -Def and one more 3* +Atk -Spd

From the Tempest Trials you mean right? Then yes unfortunately...

I suppose you do...but believe me when I say I was bored...I was bored...I had a good Roy and a good Cordelia, I can't tell you if they were of the good nature, but still they were pretty ok, but I can say for sure that now I have better results in the Arena than before. So yes, I don't mind I have two Roys now, but none is of the beneficial +Spd -Res nature

9 minutes ago, James Bond said:

I have 1 4* Oboro +HP -Def and one more 3* +Atk -Spd

Does Eirika already have rally defense? Cause if she doesn't, you should give it to her with that 4 star Oboro you have.

9 minutes ago, James Bond said:

From the Tempest Trials you mean right? Then yes unfortunately...

The fort res 1 seal came from a seal quest I believe, but that was a while ago so I don't think you'd have it since you re rolled recently

My plan is to get you prepared for your Nino, especially since you have Eirika AND Sharena at your disposal. Sharena already has fort defense, so if you want you could give Eirika rally res instead. And once Olivia is 4 star, you'll have 4 full buffs for your Nino.

You need a good blue tome user I noticed, as well as a better sword user too (someone more speedy than Alm or Smelldigan).

If you ever pull a Reinhardt you can try to make a cavalry team too since you already have 5 star sword cav Smelldigan (though people prefer Xander because of Distant counter)!

1 minute ago, Oboro! said:

Does Eirika already have rally defense? Cause if she doesn't, you should give it to her with that 4 star Oboro you have.

The fort res 1 seal came from a seal quest I believe, but that was a while ago so I don't think you'd have it since you re rolled recently

My plan is to get you prepared for your Nino, especially since you have Eirika AND Sharena at your disposal. Sharena already has fort defense, so if you want you could give Eirika rally res instead. And once Olivia is 4 star, you'll have 4 full buffs for your Nino.

You need a good blue tome user I noticed, as well as a better sword user too (someone more speedy than Alm or Smelldigan).

If you ever pull a Reinhardt you can try to make a cavalry team too since you already have 5 star sword cav Smelldigan (though people prefer Xander because of Distant counter)!

3* Oboro to Eirika for Rally Defense, got it!

I see, unfortunately we don't get enough of those...only by TT...

So next is Nino to get 5* and maxed...and Olivia at least 4*

Linde ;_;, an Athena could do the job, what do you think?

Except for Eldigan I have a Roderick too (+Res -Atk though) (and Eldigan doesn't smell >:[ )

10 hours ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Well, you know, Spanish.

haha i know, i thought the same and I don't even really know spanish
ein made fun of me about that too when i asked him to search for her fanart

9 hours ago, Trisitei said:

That's good.
hmm, i think i might have some semblance of an idea, but i'd prefer not going into that right now

nah
im pretty certain olivier was in the beginning of cold steel
now thats some shots

i think you should since kieran said a bunch of stuff after we talked about it but thanks for not going into it. i mean it's kinda over. i have lingering feelings but that's probably just me

he was and so cold steel 1 is spoilers to sky
what shots

Edited by Tio

1 hour ago, FrostyFireMage said:

my Eirika will only be good at buffing thanks to +hp -spd

Well she may be a bit slower but she should still be able to take a hit or two.

5 hours ago, James Bond said:

3* Oboro to Eirika for Rally Defense, got it!

The 4 star Oboro has a worse bane and boon than the 3 star one if you're interested in making a build but it really doesn't matter since you have Sharena as your spear already.

6 hours ago, James Bond said:

Linde ;_;, an Athena could do the job, what do you think?

Athena is pretty great, though she really wants +Atk

If you don't have +Atk, it's fine as long as she isn't -Atk or -Spd heh

6 hours ago, James Bond said:

Except for Eldigan I have a Roderick too (+Res -Atk though) (and Eldigan doesn't smell >:[ )

-Atk Roderick hurts, and there's still Camus as well who's a better Lance Cav than most.

SMELLDIGAN 

Alright, the last three stages... let's finish this... starting with Chapter 43...

Since this part is kinda long-ish, it will be put in a spoiler tag for reader's convenience.

Spoiler

On the Earth Cradle, Magus is reported about the end of the Dinosaur Empire. And that the Irregulars are coming this way. She orders for the Earth Craddle to surface, and Zengar be sent to deal with the heroes. After all, they'll unleash the Machine Cells over the planet.

Back with the heroes, they go over the information they've aquired while en route to the Cradle, as narrated by Garrison. First is the mention of three people from Project Ark.

The first is Dr. Sophia Nate, a scientist from the Divine Crusaders, and involved in the research of the Machine Cells. Based on evidence, it seems the Machine Cells were based from the Aerogaters/ZeBalmary Zehirut Crystals, though there's no actual connection with them. In any case, it seems they were built to built and mantain the Earth Craddle, considering their self-repairing nature. And it seems they're also applicable on human beings, consdering Dr. Nate is still alive to this day, as Magus.

On the subject of, they finally realize the whole Magus thing is due to the Machine Cells going haywire, as they were told by Khamen Khamen. Which can also explain the Egret boy (of course, they still don't know of the three's actual names). On the subject of, their research also brought up a Dr. Egret Fehu, also a Machine Cells researcher. Considering this Dr. Fehu was in his 30's, they doubt it's the same Egret. They briefly ponder if the boy is the Dr.'s kid, but also discard that. Most likely an artificial construct (and Banjou is quick to think of the Meganoids) the Dr. made.

As for the last name, it's none other than Zengar Zombolt, a DC test pilot tasked with the Cradle's defense, and pilot of the Thrudgelmir.

Now regarding the Thrudgelmir, now Kamille brings up his own discoveries on the matter, and also on Egret's Belgermir. He concludes they're based on the Grungust and Huckebein. He figures that since the Grungust Type-2 and Huckebein mk-II models were used to defend the Moon Cradle, the same must be true for the Earth Cradle. Similarities in structure and weaponry, though some are puzzled on the Thrudgelmir's drills. Then Dr. Anzai brings up the experimental Grungust Type-3 was equipped with drills.

And then here's an interesting part, at least to me. It's brought up the Type-3 was destroyed and the remains used to repair the RyuKoOh. Hmm... so does this means the Super Robot route of Alpha is the canon one? Well, the Chinese Machines do makes appearances in the remaining Alpha games, while the Huckebein mk-III's Gunner parts from Alpha's Real Route never show up again so... it's quite possible. Anyway, Viletta brings up the Type-3 had more than one unit, and one was sent to the Divine Crusaders. And thus, Kamille concludes the Belgermir and Thrudgelmir are Machine Cell modified Grungust Type-3 and Huckebein mk-II.

Now the last thing to ponder. Both Cradles were made with the objective to ensure humankind's survival, but the Machine Cells have gone rogue and now plan to wipe it out. Diana thinks that a combination of their behavior change and the results of the Black History, the Ancestors conclude they must humanity other than themselves. And thus, the heroes must fight. The Ancestors won't be talked down, and thus, the survival of mankind now rests on them...

Arriving at the Cradle, they're met with the automated defense system, which is mainly Belgermirs. But not just them, Zengar stands with them, on the Thrudgelmir. And you know what that means...

And thus, Chapter 43 begins!

So, the stage itself... has nothing but Belgelmirs (19 of them), and Zengar in the Thrudgelmir. First time fighting the Belgelmirs... and they don't kid around. They sport over 20K HP, and have 1-9 range weaponry. Also EN Regen S. On the flip side, they aren't that high on the armor, and no HP Regen whatsoever. Thrudgelmir... well, same as always.

Objective is to move the battleship into the Earth Cradle within 8 turns. That's manageable, since I only need to open a path, not rout. Skill point, however, is to defeat Zengar. Like 10 or so stages ago, this one gives you two chances for the skill point. The second one is... well, that will be revealed in due time. Not that I don't plan to get it on the first chance. In fact, defeating Zengar is also the second and last step for the final secret of the game. Defeating Zengar back in Chapter 40 was the first, and this being the Hard path, the secret is therefore exclusive to this route. Considering things, it might not be hard to guess what I'll get from this. Still, defeating Zengar won't be easy... he'll also Seishin spam. And has three Belgermirs for Support Attack/Defense.

Well... here goes nothing...

Edited by Acacia Sgt

Sacrificing my -Atk Mathilda to Bridelia was worth it :

f90d32f61b.jpg

Gave up on using Lucina/Nino since I kept running into Full Horse team due to the both of them being +5. Facing a team with Olwen, Reinhardt and Cecilia on the two wall map is a nightmare when Reinhardt can 1RKO Nino (thanks for giving Reinhardt Quick Pulse Moonbow IS).

This made me glad I spent the extra orbs getting a Bridelia though. She only fears melee unit with high defense and Distant Counter, anything else is shredded before it can do anything

And apparently, every enemy starts with 130 morale. Fun.

Map BGM is the slow-verison of Gate of Magus. Quite fitting, makes for a cool atmosphere.

Okay, took until the second turn to take down a Belgelmir. Still, I need to put into action a plan to take down Zengar. For that, I need Mazinkaiser and the Turn A. First, increase their morale through Seishin...

It comes to my attention that Zengar in the spot I need to move the Battleship, anyway. Then again, since beating Zengar is the skill point, something tells me that if I fail to reach the tile in time, something will happen that makes us progress through anyway, but at the cost of the secret, of course.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

Okay, Mazinkaiser is in position. With the Guard Seishin, I'll let it attack the Belgelmirs near Zengar during enemy phase. Hopefully it will work.

6 hours ago, Tio said:

i think you should since kieran said a bunch of stuff after we talked about it but thanks for not going into it. i mean it's kinda over. i have lingering feelings but that's probably just me

he was and so cold steel 1 is spoilers to sky
what shots

let it blow over
no need digging into the past if it hurts

well......
yeah.......
i-i guess...
shots at my boi rock howard
i feel them, man