Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

Pft... I got a Game Over. The Ra Cairam couldn't survive the Enemy Phase. Thankfully, SRW is merciful in that the stage simply start over, but I keep any money and EXP gained. Even more merciful SRW games also send me back to the Intermission Screen to use that money for upgrades, but Alpha Gaiden isn't one of those.

Well, man... this stage isn't really kidding around. I'll continue this... some other day...

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

25 minutes ago, Trisitei said:

let it blow over
no need digging into the past if it hurts

well......
yeah.......
i-i guess...
shots at my boi rock howard
i feel them, man

yeah of course, i know.... i'll be okay eventually

it does!
huh not sure how it applied <_<

Looking back, I see that my mistake was advancing my units too much. The key of my plan was to position Mazinkaiser in a way so the Belgelmirs near Zengar to attack Kouji, and so with the aid of the high morale and the Guard seishin, Kouji would soften them up, then have my team rush in, or use the Turn A's MAP Moonlight Butterfly. And then go to town with the Thrudgelmir.

Problem is that attack of the Belgelmir's that has 1-9 range. So basically, if I want them all to attack Kouji, I need to put everybody else outside that range. Which is a problem when the Belgelmirs near Zengar are in a triangle formation, pointing towards me, so that increases the overall range to avoid. Oh well, now I know better for the second try. Hmm...

9 minutes ago, Tio said:

yeah of course, i know.... i'll be okay eventually

it does!
huh not sure how it applied <_<

Good

welp
good thing i dont care about spoilers heehee
i just more said that picture of olivier made me think of someone else and you said olivier was better
its more a goof really

SRW R has a much more manageable third-to-last stage. lol

Though it's clear it also knows it's an endgame stage. The Frost Brothers have been coming with EN recovery items, considering how costly their Twin Satellite Cannon attacks are. If I didn't already had 9 of those, I would try to get them to drop them, but at this point... eh, no worries...

that guy has nothing on olivier

6 hours ago, Trisitei said:

Good

welp
good thing i dont care about spoilers heehee
i just more said that picture of olivier made me think of someone else and you said olivier was better
its more a goof really

thank you for being like that. not like those freaking out about spoilers. though i kinda do care about them for zero for some odd reason
lmao it's okay and WEIRD

12 hours ago, Tio said:

that guy has nothing on olivier

thank you for being like that. not like those freaking out about spoilers. though i kinda do care about them for zero for some odd reason
lmao it's okay and WEIRD

the shots

maybe its because there really isnt much on zero out there like cold steel or sky?, thats what i would guess.
\.u./
o-oh

2 hours ago, Trisitei said:

the shots

maybe its because there really isnt much on zero out there like cold steel or sky?, thats what i would guess.
\.u./
o-oh

still don't get it lmao FULLY
but now it's rixia's turn though it's SPOILERS for cs2 or more like cs2 is SPOILERS for crossbell

i suppose, that might be it. or that i just really enjoy this game lmao

1 hour ago, Tio said:

still don't get it lmao FULLY
but now it's rixia's turn though it's SPOILERS for cs2 or more like cs2 is SPOILERS for crossbell

i suppose, that might be it. or that i just really enjoy this game lmao

it's ok
i didnt think they delved too much
only that Lloyd and Rixia exist
and apparently Lloyds better than Rean or something

That latter option is more likely the choice

Alright, take 2 on Chapter 43!

I know my plan now. I will come close but not into range of the Belgelmirs near Zengar. Increase Kouji and Loran's morale, then move them near the Belgelmirs. Probably just only Kouji. Let him weaken the Belgelmirs while the rest of the team fights the other Belgelmirs not near Zengar. Then rush them over to wipe out the bodyguards, then zerg rush the Thrudgelmir.

Hopefully this will be enough...

4 minutes ago, Breezy Kanzaki said:

it's called sarcasm

I know you were being sarcastic 

I was expecting you to continue the sarcasm by saying "Sneezing and blowing my nose all the time is great" or something, but I guess you didn't catch on :p

Just now, Oboro! said:

I was expecting you to continue the sarcasm by saying "Sneezing and blowing my nose all the time is great" or something, but I guess you didn't catch on :p

7Oy32T8iTKi110hEeLJk_Q.png

Just now, Oboro! said:

7Oy32T8iTKi110hEeLJk_Q.png

Just now, Oboro! said:

I never got to play SoV... don't have time

Her voice in Heroes is pretty great!

well you have good taste in Fates characters I can tell you that much