Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

3 minutes ago, Oboro! said:

Well you didn't deny that it's adorable so I'll keep DogeDucking, thank you very much!

Hmmmm

It. Is. Not. Adorable.

And what are you thinking about?

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

1 minute ago, DodgeDusk said:

It. Is. Not. Adorable.

And what are you thinking about?

Seems like you wouldn't have said anything unless I said something. And of it really wasn't adorable, why didn't you say it directly after this:

24 minutes ago, Oboro! said:

I'm not a bully. I'm not hurting your feelings by calling you something adorable :P

HMMM!?!?!?!?

I'm thinking about you <3

2 minutes ago, Oboro! said:

Seems like you wouldn't have said anything unless I said something. And if it really wasn't adorable, why didn't you say it directly after this:

HMMM!?!?!?!?

I'm thinking about you <3

Because I wanted to call you inconsiderate instead.

Don't think about me too much now.

Just now, DodgeDusk said:

Because I wanted to call you inconsiderate instead.

Don't think about me too much now.

Seems you placed calling me inconsiderate at the top of the priority list..... interesting ;p

What constitutes thinking about you too much? Cause I definitely don't think about you before I sleep

Okay, opening move. Mazinkaiser with Fire Blaster supported by the Turn A's Beam Drive Unit. Since Kouji has little to noting SP left, I just had him cast Alert (Really? Kouji with Alert? Surprised me too.) Did a litle over 8000... close to 9000 HP damage. It took a noticeable chunk of the Thrudgelmir's HP bar, so thankfully, it looks like it doesn't have that much HP.

Also, a good thing that Zengar had those bodyguards, is that being forced to Support Attack so many times it depleted the mecha's EN, to the point it can't even use the Zankantou on Player Phase, even with EN Regen L.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

1 minute ago, Oboro! said:

Seems you placed calling me inconsiderate at the top of the priority list..... interesting ;p

What constitutes thinking about you too much? Cause I definitely don't think about you before I sleep

You're starting to scare me.

Err, that's good, lass.

Err, that's good, lass.

Is the wittle DogeDuck getting scared? :PPPP

Err, that's good, lass.

Hee hee okay

I'll miss you when Arcanite comes back~

Just now, Motendra said:

fire_emblem__fates___oboro__fan_art__by_jakebound-dai9rfi.thumb.jpg.a595953623e0ae0f2efd1585e519badc.jpg

Oh look, it's me!

My eyes are so majestic!

Err, that's good, lass.

Hee hee okay

Just now, Motendra said:

fire_emblem__fates___oboro__fan_art__by_jakebound-dai9rfi.thumb.jpg.a595953623e0ae0f2efd1585e519badc.jpg

Oh look, it's me!

My eyes are so majestic!

Now comes a Hot-Blood powered Stoner Sunshine from Shin Getter Robo. Also had it with Alert (Hayato having it makes sense).

Enough damage to send it to the yellow, aka, less than half HP left. And Seishin time! Zengar is determined to got give up, and casts Guts, Alert, Strike, Hot-Blood, and Valour. No Guard? Great! I can continue the onslaught this turn... kinda...

And thus, I have Kou use Alert (and Accelerate to get in range), and use the GP-03 Dendronium's Beam Rifle, removing Zengar's Alert and Hot-Blood. Strike is still a problem, but Alert overrides it, anyway.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

Hee hee okay

Oh look, it's me!

My eyes are so majestic!

Of you, maybe.

I bet you will.

Don't flatter yourself.

Hee hee okay

Oh look, it's me!

My eyes are so majestic!

Of you, maybe.

I bet you will.

Don't flatter yourself.

So with Alert and Hot-Blood, I have Loran unleashe the Moonlight Butterfly. Interestingly, the BGM overrides the Thrudgelmir's.

Does a little over 9K damage.

Of you, maybe.

Psh, what? What are you scared I'll do?

Don't flatter yourself.

@Motendra knows how beautiful I am, that's why they posted that picture. If anyone is flattering me, it's him.

I don't think he's ready for this jelly though

Psh, what? What are you scared I'll do?

@Motendra knows how beautiful I am, that's why they posted that picture. If anyone is flattering me, it's him.

I don't think he's ready for this jelly though

Trade secrets.

hwat @ everything

Now it was the turn of the Walker Gallier's Boomergan Ideom, following by the Hi-Nu's Fin Funnels.

Zengar's HP is still above half...

Now it was the turn of the Walker Gallier's Boomergan Ideom, following by the Hi-Nu's Fin Funnels.

Zengar's HP is still above half...

Aha! The Zeta Gundam's Hyper Mega Launcher supported by the Double X's G-Bits send it over the half point.

And Zengar casts Seishin again. Soul, Alert, Striek, Valour, Valour... wait, no Guts!? I'm not going to waste that chance. Unfortunately, I don't think I could take out the remaining HP without triggering a third Seishin wave. LEt's see...

First, to remove Soul and Alert, so I had Ryusei for that, casting Alert and use the R-1 Kai's GT-Revolver.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

And now with the V2 Gundam's Long Range Cannon, and Double X's G-Bits, I got him to HP in the red zone!

But Zengar is willing to fight to the death! Guts, Soul, Alert, Strike, Guard, Valour, Valour.

GEEZ, I'M SHAKING IN EXCITEMENT

Okay, he finally used Guard. I'm going to remove Soul+Alert so it won't bother me in the Enemy Phase, then pass turn. I'll take him down in the second-to-last.

Okay, second to last turn. Starting now with a FireBlaster+StonerSunshine combo.

Wow, Shin Getter's EN got low enough that I can' use the Stoner Sunshine this turn. Hahahaha. Well, time for a Shin Shine Spark supported by the GP-03's Mega Beam Cannon. Followed this with Combattler V's Choudenji Spin supported by the VF-11B's Homing Missile.

Edited by Acacia Sgt