• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

1 minute ago, ___ said:

@Acacia Sgt you have been for a life time! I can't possibly imagine myself ever been in a place for quarter of the time you've been here, lol.

Here as in SF? I suppose. Which reminds me, man, in two weeks will be 9 years since I signed up. Where has all that time go...

1 minute ago, ___ said:

@Acacia Sgt you have been for a life time! I can't possibly imagine myself ever been in a place for quarter of the time you've been here, lol.

Here as in SF? I suppose. Which reminds me, man, in two weeks will be 9 years since I signed up. Where has all that time go...

2 hours ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Wait, legit? Nine years? 

... What was SF like five or six years ago?

12 minutes ago, Ottokar said:

Wait, legit? Nine years? 

... What was SF like five or six years ago?

Well, that's not counting my time lurking before actually joining. Which was from December 2008. But as an actual member, only since August 2009. And yet, there are those that have been here for longer, haha.

Well, Awakening had already been released in Japan, so one can guess. I actually don't remember much, but it was the hot topic of the day.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

Man, this forum is going to be celebrating its 10 year anniversary soon, I think. I believe the beginning of 2018? That's just weird, even though I've only been on for about 8 months (and lurking for almost a year before that).

On 02/08/2017 at 3:41 AM, Trisitei said:

i say you should
not too far in myself, but its pretty alright 

c:

17 hours ago, Tonton said:

yes do it

15 hours ago, DodgeDusk said:

nobody you beautiful bastard get tits

nice, it's pretty cheap on steam, i'll definitely get it after clearing some stuff in my backlog

17 hours ago, Oboro! said:

Is that the new fancy way to spell it now?

You crazy young people!

i'm no young person, already 23 =/

Edited by Nobody

actually playing cold steel again after whats felt like years

On 8/2/2017 at 2:16 PM, LuxSpes said:

Honestly, after having my pity rate broken, once by a -Atk Su!Xander and the second itme by a -Atk Titania, I was about to just stop spending orbs on the banner myself. Glad I went for 1 last summon session.

good job
whats next then

18 hours ago, ___ said:

@Trisitei lol, just thinking of my time here thus far; mixed opinions about it.

like wise for myself actually
yeah theres been more goods than bads but
memories are still there you know?

12 hours ago, James Bond said:

PARTY AT MY HOUSE!!!!!!!!

if i had a plane ticket

16 minutes ago, Trisitei said:

actually playing cold steel again after whats felt like years

good job
whats next then

May try the banner again to see if I can get Elise or another Xander, but I may have better luck in the Hero Fest banner with its higher rate.

Also just spent 20K feather and I now have Blarblade+ on Corrin. Next 20k will go toward promoting my +Atk Cherche most likely. With Hone Fliers from Hinoka and Fortify Fliers from Cherche, Corrin will hit a 34/74/43/25/32 stat spread. Still deciding on whether I'm keeping her default A skill or giving her Fury.

9 hours ago, James Bond said:

This can be fixed

8^O

9 hours ago, LuxSpes said:

May try the banner again to see if I can get Elise or another Xander, but I may have better luck in the Hero Fest banner with its higher rate.

Also just spent 20K feather and I now have Blarblade+ on Corrin. Next 20k will go toward promoting my +Atk Cherche most likely. With Hone Fliers from Hinoka and Fortify Fliers from Cherche, Corrin will hit a 34/74/43/25/32 stat spread. Still deciding on whether I'm keeping her default A skill or giving her Fury.

get genny for wrathful staff
oh yes

what does she have for her A skill again?

About 30 minutes ago, I went downstairs to get some water. Instead, I was greeted with the biggest centipede I've ever seen. The thing was crawling around right between the ceiling and the wall making it really hard to catch it. I finally got it with the vacuum cleaner, but it took 30 minutes and I'm fully awake now... 

1 hour ago, Trisitei said:

8^O

get genny for wrathful staff
oh yes

what does she have for her A skill again?

TBH, I don't really see the appeal of Wrathful staff. It allows staves to deal real damage, but they still can't compete with mages due to their limited skill options. I'd rather use my Bride Linde with Candlelight and Dazzling Staff to safely chip damage anything and give free attacks.

I'm more interested in Ninian since mine has a -Atk nature, though I'll probably end up doing full pulls instead of color sniping if I do pull from the fest banner.

Swift Strike 2 which gives her +4 to Spd and Res on initiation. 

21 hours ago, Acacia Sgt said:

One day, I'll actually play Trails... maybe I should keep a backlog or something...

I remember when everyone praised ToCS I and asked me for to play it.
I said to myself: Fuck my backlog, and play ToCS I at once!
And I didn't regret it at all.