Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

7 hours ago, Trisitei said:

yo link the song

w-wow i am so glad u said this bc it is my lifeblood rn

it is a very very classic vocaloid song so you've probably heard it, but in case you haven't, it's a song about a lonely researcher who created a robot to accompany him. except the robot didn't have any feelings bc duh it was a robot!! so he worked his entire life to create a "heart" for it except then he died before he could implement it, and then centuries later, the robot wondered why he spent so long on creating that "heart," so it accessed the files by itself and then it felt so many emotions and so much happiness and sadness and pain and finally understood why it was so important to him.....and then she spends a good part of the song thanking him for everything he had done for her and then she dies next his grave because of the emotional overload

it's such an amazing song made better by its amazing form and structure (i love the "reverse" thingo in the beginning + how it gets quiet right after she gets her "heart" and then speeds up really fast + how it slows down a lot when she dies at the end) and i think it has aged incredibly well

lyrics

4e39488824.png

2 minutes ago, Claudius I said:

I'm afraid shitposting will be less fun than it used to be because you either have to wait 5 minutes for your own post to show up or refresh the page every time you post. =(

yeah =( 

BUT IT WILL BE FUN ANYWAYS BECAUSE IT'S BEEN FOREEEEVERRR

Just now, Claudius I said:

I've started to doubt one of my conclusions in last night's essay.

I'll write a second essay later discussing the issues.

i am looking forward to this!!!

I've started to doubt one of my conclusions in last night's essay.

I'll write a second essay later discussing the issues.

i am looking forward to this!!!

2 minutes ago, Hitori said:

w-wow i am so glad u said this bc it is my lifeblood rn

it is a very very classic vocaloid song so you've probably heard it, but in case you haven't, it's a song about a lonely researcher who created a robot to accompany him. except the robot didn't have any feelings bc duh it was a robot!! so he worked his entire life to create a "heart" for it except then he died before he could implement it, and then centuries later, the robot wondered why he spent so long on creating that "heart," so it accessed the files by itself and then it felt so many emotions and so much happiness and sadness and pain and finally understood why it was so important to him.....and then she spends a good part of the song thanking him for everything he had done for her and then she dies next his grave because of the emotional overload

it's such an amazing song made better by its amazing form and structure (i love the "reverse" thingo in the beginning + how it gets quiet right after she gets her "heart" and then speeds up really fast + how it slows down a lot when she dies at the end) and i think it has aged incredibly well

lyrics

Now I'm curious!

I'll listen to this later because right now I'm listening to Mad Square Dancing.

Spoiler

and that specific cover of kokoro is special to me, personally (besides the fact that hitori participated in it heh) because it was my first encounter of hitori!! before i even knew who she was. i was a fan of kogeinu at the time and i DISTINCTLY remember favouriting the song under my huge utaite folder and listing it as "Kokoro - Kogeinu, Lon, vipTenchou, che:Sakurai" because i didn't have room for all of their names and hitori was the only one i didn't know.....i felt bad about it at the time and later i revisited the song and thought, how ironic

also i love ryouseirui (singers who can sound like the opposite gender) and that song is ALL ryouseirui i LOVE IT

like not to go on a tangent or anything (except i totally am) but hitori is actually one of the oldest utaite (started july 2007 whereas most of the older ones began uploading in 2008) and she is also the oldest ryouseirui......and i love that about her because her "hey look i can sing like a guy" wasn't something she did to jump on a trend, but something she genuinely thought was fun. looking at my kpop bias trends i usually like idols who have fun in what they're doing and hitori was no different

most of the time when she covered songs, she enjoyed voicing over the multiple characters in a song because she could do that!! she had a wonderfully versatile voice that could mold itself into so many characters and she knew exactly how to use it. and she had fun. as halyosy's "connecting" said, her "talent gifted from the deities is one of a kind"

and in fact i honestly think she created the trend of ryouseirui??? her cover of magnet with che:sakurai has 4.6 million views on nnd (which doesn't sound like a lot but it is definitely a lot for an utaite cover) and inspired the very very popular piko and sekihan to make a version of their own

and going back to the "wow she has so much fun singing her songs" i always love her "dare demo ii kara" cover because it's not really listenable as a song but it is so fun to listen to because she added so much personality to it

i would link her cover of uta no prince sama's love1000% or whatever but it's only on nnd and restricted only to her community =( but it's also one of my favourites because she gave each of the six guys their own distinct voice and wow i actually never knew she was so versatile in BOTH boyvoices and girlvoices until that cover

like wow i love hitori and i love ryouseirui

9 minutes ago, Claudius I said:

People are actually looking forward to reading my essays recently wtf is wrong with the world

lmao hey passion is fun to read

tbh tho stanning ar-pharazôn is probably a really bad idea

i think that about a lot of my biases but u cant help who u want to stan

9 minutes ago, Claudius I said:

People are actually looking forward to reading my essays recently wtf is wrong with the world

lmao hey passion is fun to read

tbh tho stanning ar-pharazôn is probably a really bad idea

i think that about a lot of my biases but u cant help who u want to stan

4def35a0ff.png

have i mentioned that i love hitori's artwork on the princess for princess album cover bc i do

man now that i got back into her i finally remember why orange was such a strong contender for my favourite colour, even on-par with pink

because it reminded me of hitori

3 minutes ago, Hitori said:
  Hide contents

and that specific cover of kokoro is special to me, personally (besides the fact that hitori participated in it heh) because it was my first encounter of hitori!! before i even knew who she was. i was a fan of kogeinu at the time and i DISTINCTLY remember favouriting the song under my huge utaite folder and listing it as "Kokoro - Kogeinu, Lon, vipTenchou, che:Sakurai" because i didn't have room for all of their names and hitori was the only one i didn't know.....i felt bad about it at the time and later i revisited the song and thought, how ironic

also i love ryouseirui (singers who can sound like the opposite gender) and that song is ALL ryouseirui i LOVE IT

like not to go on a tangent or anything (except i totally am) but hitori is actually one of the oldest utaite (started july 2007 whereas most of the older ones began uploading in 2008) and she is also the oldest ryouseirui......and i love that about her because her "hey look i can sing like a guy" wasn't something she did to jump on a trend, but something she genuinely thought was fun. looking at my kpop bias trends i usually like idols who have fun in what they're doing and hitori was no different

most of the time when she covered songs, she enjoyed voicing over the multiple characters in a song because she could do that!! she had a wonderfully versatile voice that could mold itself into so many characters and she knew exactly how to use it. and she had fun. as halyosy's "connecting" said, her "talent gifted from the deities is one of a kind"

and in fact i honestly think she created the trend of ryouseirui??? her cover of magnet with che:sakurai has 4.6 million views on nnd (which doesn't sound like a lot but it is definitely a lot for an utaite cover) and inspired the very very popular piko and sekihan to make a version of their own

and going back to the "wow she has so much fun singing her songs" i always love her "dare demo ii kara" cover because it's not really listenable as a song but it is so fun to listen to because she added so much personality to it

i would link her cover of uta no prince sama's love1000% or whatever but it's only on nnd and restricted only to her community =( but it's also one of my favourites because she gave each of the six guys their own distinct voice and wow i actually never knew she was so versatile in BOTH boyvoices and girlvoices until that cover

like wow i love hitori and i love ryouseirui

Wow, that is really cool!

4def35a0ff.png

have i mentioned that i love hitori's artwork on the princess for princess album cover bc i do

man now that i got back into her i finally remember why orange was such a strong contender for my favourite colour, even on-par with pink

because it reminded me of hitori