• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

i had to order the hitori album through a proxy service and the guy i am negotiatin with is named kim and i am far more amused by this than i should be

i had to order the hitori album through a proxy service and the guy i am negotiatin with is named kim and i am far more amused by this than i should be

25 minutes ago, Hitori said:

tristian ur cool

i know i asked you about your year a while back, but how was your day?? and also your week? are u holding up okay

i dont know........
but thank you

this is just one of those dull no school days, so its alright for me
same with week

many things could be much better but as it is now, nothing i can't manage

how about you?

1 hour ago, Trisitei said:

i dont know........
but thank you

this is just one of those dull no school days, so its alright for me
same with week

many things could be much better but as it is now, nothing i can't manage

how about you?

WOO I AM GLAD YOU ARE GETTING BY!!! you sound like u have a fairly optimistic outlook about things which is great

me, i am.....living (also i am practically documenting my life story here in hhh so there's nothing really new for me to say....i am happy about buying the album i guess!!)

last night i had a dream that i was my own classmate and during class i saw kimself crying so i tapped on her shoulder and asked if she was okay and then she sniffed and wiped her tears and said "yeah....i just," (sniff) "i just.......really hate math" and then i woke up from laughing so hard

15 minutes ago, Hitori said:

WOO I AM GLAD YOU ARE GETTING BY!!! you sound like u have a fairly optimistic outlook about things which is great

i'm on mobile rn so i didn't see who posted this....and i was like "wtf who the fuck has that kind of energy and optimism about life, who wrote this" and then i looked and it me.....

10 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Even in dreams hating math is a blasphemy...

WOW DO YOU LIKE MATH

you are amazing

15 minutes ago, Hitori said:

i'm on mobile rn so i didn't see who posted this....and i was like "wtf who the fuck has that kind of energy and optimism about life, who wrote this" and then i looked and it me.....

10 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Even in dreams hating math is a blasphemy...

WOW DO YOU LIKE MATH

you are amazing

23 minutes ago, Hitori said:

me, i am.....living (also i am practically documenting my life story here in hhh so there's nothing really new for me to say....i am happy about buying the album i guess!!)

you're too nice to say something like that...
thank you

its cool you got something nice!
Always a positive somewhere 

6 minutes ago, Hitori said:

idk,
you seem like that most of the time to me

3 minutes ago, LuxSpes said:

Tutoring in math made me realize how rare it is to find people that actually like math...

because its a scam

2 minutes ago, Trisitei said:

because its a scam

Math could actually help you figure out that someone is trying to scam you >v>

Edited by LuxSpes

4 hours ago, Hitori said:

hi yes oops

my schedule got messed up so i no longer have a study hall and since i am takin several ap's it usually takes four hours to finish my homework every day (+ the hour of studying i do on bus rides home)...... add that to all of the other things i gotta do and some days i barely have time to even get online any more : ( i'd stay up every now and then but the stress has gotten to me to the point where i am havin dizzy spells and trouble walking a lot of the time and i do not exactly want to worsen that with less sleep. sry but thx for understanding

however i am here occasionally because i do need an outlet for.......things........and also i might make it a habit to shitpost every weekend because AHHH

wow is ur school schedule unfixable or wat that sucks but i UNDERSTAND

take care of urself though i hope things get better becos trouble walking sounds SERIOUS AHHH

4 hours ago, LuxSpes said:

Tutoring in math made me realize how rare it is to find people that actually like math...

I don't think people who like math would need tutoring in it

i love math tho

lol wow nothing like people thinking they're being slick and thinking you won't notice them mocking you its not like I like I had to deal with this shit since I was little nope 

ftr I'm not talking about anyone here dw I just needa express my frustration even if its just a little bit i'm done wew

lol wow nothing like people thinking they're being slick and thinking you won't notice them mocking you its not like I like I had to deal with this shit since I was little nope 

ftr I'm not talking about anyone here dw I just needa express my frustration even if its just a little bit i'm done wew