• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

21 minutes ago, sylveonzoroark said:

i thought it was gonna be about inuyasha's kagome boy was i in for a surprise

I just went and listened to both the song and a video explaining the story around it in more details.

It's alright, I didn't feel like closing my light to sleep tonight anyway.

dude ya like what the fuk, i was reading the comments of a vy2v3 video the other day and i was really warm inside because people were complimenting his voice and he deserves it bc no one ever fuckin uses him but anyway then i saw someone say something like "lol, my ovaries" like calm down hes a robot tf

i always scroll down to comments rly tentatively now because i like seeing people say nice things about my boy but instead i see VY2V3 IS THE HOTTEST VOCALOID!!! xddddd!!!

i thought i was done seeing girls say that after kpop but apparently people still wanna fuck vocaloids

omg the other day (thankfully not today, as it is sunday the day of the lord amen) i saw a vy2v3 pomp and circumstance cover and im so accustomed to listening to cocolu's sin-free version that i was like o man my favourite song and i clicked it and then i forgot, i forgot the beginning, i regretted it

hey damian can u help me w one more hamlet question it is the last i sware thx in advance ur the best and the coolest

Spoiler

what is shakespeare's message regarding laertes', fortinbras', and hamlet's methods of avenging their fathers and the respective outcomes??

hey damian can u help me w one more hamlet question it is the last i sware thx in advance ur the best and the coolest

Spoiler

what is shakespeare's message regarding laertes', fortinbras', and hamlet's methods of avenging their fathers and the respective outcomes??

idr if i told u before or not and also this is totally off-topic but it is rly important and also funny in hindsight, once i was on kpop forum and i saw a thread that was like "which idol has the biggest package" and i thought it was "which idol is the full package" and i went in very ready to boast about luna because shes my favourite and the best but actually it was about not that

idr if i told u before or not and also this is totally off-topic but it is rly important and also funny in hindsight, once i was on kpop forum and i saw a thread that was like "which idol has the biggest package" and i thought it was "which idol is the full package" and i went in very ready to boast about luna because shes my favourite and the best but actually it was about not that

1 minute ago, Motendra said:

Wouldnt it be easier to get a reply if you just

@ him?

Just curious

three years ago when we were both in purgatory (heh, good times) he was like "o man im so glad kim isn't quoting me any more" and i took it to heart and i still do

1 minute ago, Motendra said:

Wouldnt it be easier to get a reply if you just

@ him?

Just curious

three years ago when we were both in purgatory (heh, good times) he was like "o man im so glad kim isn't quoting me any more" and i took it to heart and i still do

2 minutes ago, Hitori said:

That's an... interesting thread topic.

3 minutes ago, Hitori said:

But you're not quoting him!

(good times, indeed. I'm flattered you remember)

1 minute ago, PKLucas531 said:

@ing is fuckin stupid and im goin to pay attention because its THE KIM anyways!! also i will get back to u soon on that question i need to make sure i remember enough before i type something WRONG

Or that.

2 minutes ago, Hitori said:

!!!!! thx The Damian

also ya kpop fans r weird, it's y i don't like being associated w them

And I thought SF could get weird...

I'm still innocent apparently.

3 minutes ago, Hitori said:

But you're not quoting him!

(good times, indeed. I'm flattered you remember)

1 minute ago, PKLucas531 said:

@ing is fuckin stupid and im goin to pay attention because its THE KIM anyways!! also i will get back to u soon on that question i need to make sure i remember enough before i type something WRONG

Or that.

how could i forget purgatory wow, especially when it was just down to us two and freohr.....like gosh there hasn't been any april fool's as great since then