Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

10 hours ago, Hashuni Mei said:

i activated a korean keyboard to help with my language course but now it makes going into allcaps 3% harder im pressed

Wait, what method do you use for switching keyboards?

Don't you use ALT+SHIFT?

4 hours ago, Robert of Normandy said:

Heh, I know that one, and I raise you

Edited by Claudius I

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

10 hours ago, Rex Glacies said:

Sometimes I want to change my username, but other times I think how cool it could be to never change my name at all. I don't know what to do...

Take the advice from someone who has never changed his in the 8 years he's been a member on the site...

It's up to you.  

I've never felt it had anything of "cool" behind never changing it, to be honest. But that could be just me.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

16 hours ago, Rex Glacies said:

Sometimes I want to change my username, but other times I think how cool it could be to never change my name at all. I don't know what to do...

Through my eyes, I may create an inconvenience for others if/when I change my username like someone I know *coughs* Yula, Xelon, Inu... Also I don't want anybody else taking the name Slade

It's your choice

Just now, Hashuni Mei said:

Told my sim to eat cereal so he took it out, put it in the fridge, and grabbed pancakes instead

what kind of disrespect

He got advice telling him to stop listening to the voices in his head that told him what to do.

2 minutes ago, LuxSpes said:

He got advice telling him to stop listening to the voices in his head that told him what to do.

Such a rebel

I should trap him in a room and remove the door

Though now that I think of it, I'm the person who locked people in my zoo and set all the dinosaur free in Zoo Tycoon, so I'm probably a hypocritical cruel deity >w>

i thought my ap art history class was useless but actually now i can  determine the realness of artwork in animal crossing without a guide, truly this class is the pinnacle of senior year

Spoiler

also i just found out that one of my favourite art pieces, winged victory of samothrace, is in the game and now i'm cry i want like a million

now if only my boy seated scribe were also here as well