• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

theres this rly ugly mouse in my town who i want to move away and she finally is moving away so im happy but also kinda sad bc shes wearing a hitori shirt and calls me shmoopy

theres this rly ugly mouse in my town who i want to move away and she finally is moving away so im happy but also kinda sad bc shes wearing a hitori shirt and calls me shmoopy

3 minutes ago, Hitori said:

wow wat were those two designs, i bet they were worthy

yes snake is my favourite and i'd keep him if i didn't already like genji and kid cat

uh i made the uniform from attack on titan and also red's outfit from the pokemons i was very proud

2 minutes ago, Hitori said:

have u seen julian bc hes in my town and every time i see him i think of u

wow rly y also i haven't seen him i will go look

1 minute ago, Hitori said:

kimshmoopy

3 minutes ago, Hitori said:

wow wat were those two designs, i bet they were worthy

yes snake is my favourite and i'd keep him if i didn't already like genji and kid cat

uh i made the uniform from attack on titan and also red's outfit from the pokemons i was very proud

2 minutes ago, Hitori said:

have u seen julian bc hes in my town and every time i see him i think of u

1 minute ago, Hitori said:

kimshmoopy

1 minute ago, PKLucas531 said:

kimshmoopy

wow ur a nerd but gj designing is rly fuckin hard

yes please do

maybe thats too much

1 minute ago, PKLucas531 said:

kimshmoopy

wow ur a nerd but gj designing is rly fuckin hard

yes please do

maybe thats too much

i drew a self-portrait and i thought about also puttin it up in the store bc it'd be funny to see villagers wear a shirt w my glorious visage on it but i decided against it

i drew a self-portrait and i thought about also puttin it up in the store bc it'd be funny to see villagers wear a shirt w my glorious visage on it but i decided against it

1 hour ago, Hitori said:
  Reveal hidden contents

mdzZNF2.jpg
NsdygJg.jpg
IgJk4Kr.jpg

this also we except not bc u'd probably beat me up

Is that Tamen De Gushi?

42 minutes ago, Trisitei said:

whats that?

It's a manga that got a series of 3 OVA during 2016-2017 and got a proper tv anime adaption that started this Saturday. Maybe you've heard of it under its English title : The Ancient Magus' Bride. I called it unsettling because the basic premise is that the main character, a 15/16 year old girl, sells herself into slavery and his bought by a century-old mage who's head is a horned wolf-like skull. The mage removes her chains and doesn't treat her as a slave, instead stating that he plans to make her his apprentice. Then he tells her that he also looks forward to her becoming his bride.

I read the manga and it doesn't go down the creepier path of making that sort of relationship look good, but the premise is pretty creepy. I do find it interesting. Shame the latest chapter ends on a pretty big cliffhanger.

Edited by LuxSpes

wait before i go one more thing

after cyclin out that shmoopy mouse i got a pig that i have already encountered in my last village and she moved like right in front of my house and oh my god