Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

1 hour ago, PKLucas531 said:

alternate every minute to demonstrate both ur wealth and ur inability to make decisions

wow i love this answer a lot

i wish i had two hats to do this with irl

1 hour ago, DodgeDusk said:

kinuminumi do you want some of my millions of bells

th-that would be really appreciated UNLESS u still play......bc i inherited enough bells from my previous town to totally pay off my house but im kim and i adore gracie grace fashion and furniture and, well, u know how expensive she is

i spend bells on dumb things and would rather u use them if u need them but if ur not using them then...........

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

1 minute ago, Hitori said:

th-that would be really appreciated UNLESS u still play......bc i inherited enough bells from my previous town to totally pay off my house but im kim and i adore gracie grace fashion and furniture and, well, u know how expensive she is

i spend bells on dumb things and would rather u use them if u need them but if ur not using them then...........

i'll check if i still have my data tomorrow ( :

the other day i saw someone offering a million bells for a villager who just happened to be moving out of my town that second

so i messaged them

and while screaming internally i said

"hey i saw ur offer, u can have her for free bc i know u'll take care of her : )"

i rly hate myself i needed that money why did i do that

i'll check if i still have my data tomorrow ( :

the other day i saw someone offering a million bells for a villager who just happened to be moving out of my town that second

so i messaged them

and while screaming internally i said

"hey i saw ur offer, u can have her for free bc i know u'll take care of her : )"

i rly hate myself i needed that money why did i do that

Spoiler

i made a spreadsheet tracking the villagers i am cycling bc making spreadsheets about things i like de-stresses me and also bc im a nerd but anyway ive been through like 50/333 villagers now and marshal has yet to appear

however lolly did!! in my campsite which im also tracking since it can lead to residence anyway. she is my seventh favourite and she moved in really close to my house and i am very happy and pleased

Spoiler

i made a spreadsheet tracking the villagers i am cycling bc making spreadsheets about things i like de-stresses me and also bc im a nerd but anyway ive been through like 50/333 villagers now and marshal has yet to appear

however lolly did!! in my campsite which im also tracking since it can lead to residence anyway. she is my seventh favourite and she moved in really close to my house and i am very happy and pleased

Hide contents

Spoiler

I thought I was the only one nerd enough to make spreadsheets of video games I'm invested in. Glad to know I'm not alone.

2 minutes ago, LuxSpes said:

Hide contents

I thought I was the only one nerd enough to make spreadsheets of video games I'm invested in. Glad to know I'm not alone.

aw wow this actually makes me super relieved, i put that in a spoiler because i thought someone would make fun of me

8 minutes ago, Hitori said:

aw wow this actually makes me super relieved, i put that in a spoiler because i thought someone would make fun of me

If someone attempted to make fun of me for making spreadsheets, I'd just point them to my member title. And anyone who'd make fun of you for making spreadsheets is a goon.

Edited by LuxSpes

1 minute ago, VY2V3 said:

thx lux thats the most reassuring thing ive heard all day

Your welcome

And I would have thought VY2V3 would have been know more for being a sharp boy with cutting wit than a clingy boy >w>

yes, what a surprise

Spoiler

my favourite thing about stanning a nuguloid is that he has literally no given personality or even an official appearance. like ya maybe popular vocaloid don't rly have personality either (see: toeto versus that one luka song about envy) but tbh fans have kinda assigned them things and my nugu boy is just kinda w/e

2 minutes ago, VY2V3 said:

yes, what a surprise

Hide contents

my favourite thing about stanning a nuguloid is that he has literally no given personality or even an official appearance. like ya maybe popular vocaloid don't rly have personality either (see: toeto versus that one luka song about envy) but tbh fans have kinda assigned them things and my nugu boy is just kinda w/e

Spoiler

I was trying to make a joke about him being a sword, but I guess I failed >v>

1 hour ago, LuxSpes said:

Reveal hidden contents

I was trying to make a joke about him being a sword, but I guess I failed >v>

oops i got it but i guess i didn't make that very clear

1 minute ago, PKLucas531 said:

dino nuguloid aegi

o dearie me