Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

2 minutes ago, Nobody said:

hah, I have a similar Cordelia, mine is +SPD -RES

I killed my extra Hana to give her LaD3, but in retrospect I think I should have given it to Elincia.

Maybe I should promote a Rody to give her a Firesweep lance as well when I get enough feathers.

Elincia doesn't absolutely need LaD3 since she had Death Blow 3, while Cordelia really appreciates the added Atk and Spd of LaD3 when going for Firesweep build. Depending on whether I need to promote one of the Askr unit for the next pair of arena season or not, I'm planning on promoting an Hana and a Roderick to give my Cordelia both of those skills.

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

I guess I have to join the Hello, Hey, Heroes chat now.

No just shortly, I'm really postive surprised about the deepness in Heroes. It offers tons of different challenges, characters and maps. Unfortunately I was "blessed" with characters from the 3DS parts in my first summoning. 
Also I find the skill system quite interesting although I haven't figure it out yet what all these skills do and when to use them.
In the prolog map against Xander the opponents used several skills (like swapping position and stat buffing). It even cost me Virion's life. Thankfully permadeath isn't a thing here.

Ah, it felt so good to have a day doing... practically nothing. School is too stressful these days... or more like, more stressful than the usual...

39 minutes ago, Byakuren Hijiri said:

I guess I have to join the Hello, Hey, Heroes chat now.

No just shortly, I'm really postive surprised about the deepness in Heroes. It offers tons of different challenges, characters and maps. Unfortunately I was "blessed" with characters from the 3DS parts in my first summoning. 
Also I find the skill system quite interesting although I haven't figure it out yet what all these skills do and when to use them.
In the prolog map against Xander the opponents used several skills (like swapping position and stat buffing). It even cost me Virion's life. Thankfully permadeath isn't a thing here.

Yeah, i began disliking it but it's a surprisingly good game.

BTW, I think the game is still giving you a free unit on the "choose your legends" banner. You can choose between special versions of Lucina, Ike, Lyn and Roy. It's extremely suggested to pick Lyn, because she's the best unit in the game. She'll be inside the gray orb.

IIRC there's also a special banner avaliable for new player for a week called "hero fest". It has increased 5 star rates, so if it's there maybe you should pick from it.

Edited by Nobody

1 hour ago, Byakuren Hijiri said:

Thanks for your advice!

Summoned Lyn for free.

Couldn't find Hero Fest yet though.

I only wished had a few more characters from Akaneia, Judgral and Tellius. 

Too much FE13 + 14 in my team, haha.

The banners change ever so often. Right now, the special banner is a dancer one, which explains the amount of fe13/14 characters.

next week, a FE4 banner is coming, featuring sigurd, deirdre and Tailtiu. If you want a shot at getting them, i recommend saving orbs until then. Lyn will allow you to beat most of the main story content without trouble, even if you weren’t particularly lucky with your summons so far.

31 minutes ago, Byakuren Hijiri said:

My current team
QWtkiDj.png?1
I have no idea if it's good or bad.

There's a tier list here where you can see how good your units are, but at the beginning you just have to get by on whatever you have until multiple summons grant you better ones.

It's pretty easy to get orbs at the beginning by rushing through the easy maps (especially as you have B Lyn), so hopefully you'll pull some 5*s soon.

The skills/skill inheritance confused me at first too, but it's pretty easy once you get your head around it. But if you're stuck at all just ask on the heroes boards, or talk to players like my personal sensei @Arcanite who has the time and energy to help me a lot when I'm being stupid.

Hone Fliers being locked only to Hinoka suuuuuuucks.

Use that Brave Lyndis of yours, Jooles. She's one of the best units in the game.

And never listen to that bleeding Arcanite. Flithy robot is nothing but a fraud!

Huh, even a tierlist exists!? 

For now I take what I get. However I won't use any replicas. Got two female Corrins 3* in my latest summoning (three in total). Still waiting for my first 5* and non Elibe and 3DS unit. 

I already noticed how good Lyn is (26 attack at level 10). 

Also I'm not really experienced in talking to bots, so I can't judge about the trustworthiness (yet).

2 minutes ago, PKLucas531 said:

why are u reading about penis, kim

krump master

it is in my psychology textbook  : (

krump is such a good word, it is like crumpet. tea and krumpets

2 minutes ago, DodgeDusk said:

today is national oh shit i forgot to give kim bells yesterday day

lmao it is also national wow i am grateful tommo even thought about it at all day