Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

i finally got fed up enough w my lack of luna dragon to check the probability of gettin her from a nest and

d5b937ae50.png

2 percent! wtf!! thats super high!!!! why have i not gotten her yet!!!!!!!

(somethin dumb is that ive gotten two dragons w the appropriate colour combination thus far but both of them were male fml)

i have bred a total of FORTY-SEVEN dragons from this breeding pair over the course of ten months and shes still yet to be found what the FUCK, i've even saved up and spent a bunch of currency on all the scrolls that i need for her already (for a total of Too Much Money) but the problem is that i don't HAVE A LUNA DRAGON TO USE IT ON

I DON'T EVEN NEED ANY SPECIFIC BREED OR GENES SINCE I HAVE ALL THE NECESSARY SCROLLS TO CHANGE THEM, WHY IS THE COLOUR COMBINATION THE BIGGEST PROBLEM AHHHHHHHHH

10 hours ago, Trisitei said:

If that’s be the case then yeah, just let him stay with those flat earth beliefs >~>

when you got that tin foil hat on too tight then I think you’d believe and think anything I guess 

true

is just weird because he wasn't like this until recent years, no idea what went wrong

8 hours ago, Euklyd said:

haha get on my level i got locked out of my account when i was like 10

(support was no help to me either)

damn, nice

my friend acts like support has only gotten worse over the years and honestly I'd believe it lmao

Spoiler

vocal team, do u mean joshua and backup singers,

seventeen, do u mean joshua and bandmates,

kpop, do u mean joshua and coworkers,

earth, do u mean joshua and not-joshuas,

oi damian I do hope that you'll feel better soon and if you needa talk anywhere you can always message me for any reason like if you just wanna blow off steam or w/e

you've always been willing to talk whenever I feel like shit and I appreciate you a lot so I just want you to be ok well, more than ok like I hope you can feel at your bestest as much as possible because you deserve it

On 11/8/2017 at 4:57 PM, Fleece said:

damn, nice

my friend acts like support has only gotten worse over the years and honestly I'd believe it lmao

i mean i swear they haven't updated their site since i was ten y/o

so i wouldn't be surprised

14 hours ago, Painkiller B said:

wat else can i do

hey i am MORE OK now i slept a bit which is always like a kinda reset u know...

i am still thinking unwell things tho being real

uh i am sorry i posted basically like "i am in trouble but fuck u u know u can't help me because of xyz" it feels very passive aggressive in hindsight like it def comes across that way to me NOW even tho i didn't mean it in the moment

i appreciate u bein around but i guess that was a very real frustration that came through oops

THIS POST DOESN'T FEEL GOOD ENOUGH i feel guilty

13 hours ago, Fleece said:

oi damian I do hope that you'll feel better soon and if you needa talk anywhere you can always message me for any reason like if you just wanna blow off steam or w/e

you've always been willing to talk whenever I feel like shit and I appreciate you a lot so I just want you to be ok well, more than ok like I hope you can feel at your bestest as much as possible because you deserve it

thank u for the offer but i am very like, not good, at talking to other people about my problems i always consider it a burden or bothering them

and i want to be okay too but usually if i'm pulling something like this it's not very preemptive it's like mad and desperate which makes me want to talk to people even less in that kind of move

15 minutes ago, PKLucas531 said:

thank u for the offer but i am very like, not good, at talking to other people about my problems i always consider it a burden or bothering them

and i want to be okay too but usually if i'm pulling something like this it's not very preemptive it's like mad and desperate which makes me want to talk to people even less in that kind of move

no problem and no you're definitely not a burden I just wanna keep telling you so but I know that I can't just change your mind like that and I understand the feeling

also I hope you don't feel like I'm pressuring you to talk or anything like that thats the last thing I want to do like i'm really sorry if i gave that impression its just all of that is concerning and I'm not sure how to help, all I want is things to be ok 
i don't know how to put anything in words really just please be ok

On 11/8/2017 at 7:57 PM, Fleece said:

true

is just weird because he wasn't like this until recent years, no idea what went wrong

You said he was out and about on his own for a while yeah?

msybe then 

On 11/8/2017 at 10:15 AM, LuxSpes said:

They have nothing to do with Canada (IIRC it's based on a Chinese myth), but it's spectacular so I guess the committee in charge of the celebration decided to bring them over to attract people to the capital.

True

cant deny people these cool things