Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

Lately, I've been wanting to write something else other than my main project. But the one idea I'd want to the most... I've kinda been wanting to save it for another thing. Hmm...

Out of the blue, I started to look at my oldest posts. Wow, I had totally forgot I did a FFVII LP... I never finished it. lol

I'm totally going to make a seven-year revival. I just need to replay the game up to that point. Okay, not really.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Well, I decided to start writing the other project, regardless of if still used it for the other thing or not.

Who knows, I may probably post it in the Written Works section of the site... maybe...

On 12/19/2017 at 8:06 PM, ChefGuevara said:

I remember you used to post these, yeah

Like wayyy back when your UN was still sockmaster

such innocent times they were

On 12/19/2017 at 9:38 PM, Makaze said:

How to fix the double posting bug

Install this script with Greasemonkey/Tampermonkey by clicking the "Raw" button with the addon enabled: https://gist.github.com/Makaze/2a0d03a4b32c19b5810d717b6d9d85e6

huh
i'd be sure to give this a shot

5 hours ago, Nobody said:

Nothing in particular

just usual airport stuff

i see
my bad

oh, you on your way out of the country for a vacation?

Bah, my brother and I tried to have a multiplayer game with Victoria II, now that he could buy a copy for himself with Steam's Winter Sale. We couldn't.

Oh the flip side, he also got his own copy of AoE II. And that one we know we can have a MP match with no problems...

20 hours ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Well, I decided to start writing the other project, regardless of if still used it for the other thing or not.

Who knows, I may probably post it in the Written Works section of the site... maybe...

whats it about?

20 hours ago, Acacia Sgt said:

whats it about?

Oh man, that was fun! I finally played Age of Empires II again after so long. It was a multiplayer match with my brother and a cousin. 4 vs 4. We lost our AI ally quickly, and both my brother and cousin had to flee their starting positions. But I was able to hold my ground, and admitedly, my brother did most of the heavy lifting (though score wise, I placed second), but I did my part defeating the last AI enemy, and we won.

I still got it...

1 hour ago, Trisitei said:

A war story so to say?

More or less.

Sounds intriguing enough. Got ripe materials for a war sett

1 hour ago, Rex Glacies said:

Is it blasphemy for me to give Arvis, the "Flame Emperor" the skill Glacies?

I just slap draconic aura just to not ruin the theme 

Okay, my brother and I could finally play a Victoria II MP. Or at least, got one to start. Unfortunately there are speed issues, but we can actually play it.

Though we had to cut it short after only playing for a few minutes. We'll have to try again...

get out of town
that sounds impossible

13 hours ago, Nobody said:

Nah, i was going somewhere else in the country, visiting family for christmas stuff

That sounds pretty cool, man
Happy holidays